DK

4.7
mayab
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Helps with fatigue

I find this to help a lot with my energy levels, especially when I would be otherwise tired during certain times in my cycle. The taste is sharp but good and the ingredients are very clean. This product is very potent and high quality. I also find it to help with mental clarity and alertness.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This adaptogen helped me a lot when I had a lot of load. I am a bodybuilder and use it two or three times a year.

Helps support adrenal gland function when the body is challenged by stress. I like liquid forms of supplements because I think they get absorbed faster

Posted on May 10, 2022

I was told to take this after Covid to get my energy back. Mild taste. Seems like a great product. Have been healthy and energetic ever since.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Pairing with Adrenal support and Ashwagandha and in 3 weeks I am feeling more revived I had left aderenalectomy a year ago and I am so happy a friend suggested this to me to help me with adrenal fatigue and system restoration!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Definitely boosts my energy!!! Use it on and off. Tastes good too.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Excellent source of energy and gives me rush. The flavor is sweet almost like a typical herbal extract.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I felt the effect right away. I’m going to purchase the whole big bottle. I feel more energetic in the morning and through the day.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I take this along with other Buhner herbs. It’s helpful for energy, but too much can make me feel very emotionally unstable so I recommend you experiment, starting with a very low dose, to find your own perfect dosage.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This herb seems to help me with stress the only downside is the serving size. I will buy again, goes well with red ginseng