DK
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have used mullein blend for years to open bronchioles in the lungs. After so many decades of smoking, my lungs have difficulty functioning in humid weather. A dropperful in juice helps me breathe easier and I like the taste of this particular brand. Highly recommended for folks with breathing issues.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Fantastic product. I wouldn't write this if I didn't feel that this has made a difference for me. I have emphysema, and one of our problems is excessive mucous that blocks our airway. This product helps me clear that out so I can breathe better. I am very grateful for this blend.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Herb Pharm has never let me down in terms of quality. The taste could use some improvement, but I expect that with a tincture like this. Mullein is good to supplement for overall lung health. I add it to my water for daily lung support. I like it so far.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Very effective for getting gunk out of the lungs! It works fast being liquid form.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great product, Excellent packaging, Fast shipping. I've been using this product for many years.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Excellent product and service as always! My go to for supplements!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's some kind of magic, it's just incredible, I'm absolutely delighted. This oil is just super. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Excellent for cough. Together with NAC works Excellent. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Easy to use and seems to help with cold symptoms