DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
Bought this to help with skin wounds...

I got a bug bite in New Mexico a year ago, it got infected. Then I got two mosquito bites on my left foot about two months later. I think I scratched all of them in my sleep and transferred the infection to my foot as well. I finally went to a clinic about a month ago because they still hadn't healed. I was given oral and topical antibiotics. It seemed to be helping but then the antibiotics were gone (and they gave me hives) and my wounds started coming back! I did tons of research for natural products and decided on this usnea for taking internally and a neem salve for putting on topically. It has only been 4 days of using these things twice per day and it seems to be helping! The wounds are looking better every day. I am glad I found this supplement, I had never heard of it before.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have a lot of usnea growing on trees in my yard, and have been wanting to make a tincture with it for some time. This is a company I've purchased from before and I trust their products, so I was glad to try it out first. The taste of usnea isn't great– you definitely want to take it with a flavored water or juice. I like having the dropper in the bottle for ease as well.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I tried it as a supplement for prostatitis, I read a lot about it, I felt better, it may be effective, the quality is high and the quantity is sufficient, the price is attractive with the discount code

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great quality product. I have used other brands of usnea, and the potency was not effective. Shipping was fast, and the package was double wrapped with another small box. Recommend this product for fungal problems in the lungs, sinus, or urinary track. I seen results within a week. The taste is tolerable when dilute with 1 ounce of water or juice.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is great for helping with coughs, has a slight minty taste when nixed with water, but helps with the tickly cough.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Usnea contains iodine, better not to break the dose of it. But it really helps with gastro and immunity system.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great high quality usnea product at a good price point

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I like this for it's antibiotic properties. I use it as a preventative when I think I've been exposed to a cold/flu etc.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

A must have in any home medicine cabinet. Great herbal antibiotic for various uses. Pure ingredient tincture and good for the whole family. Definitely recommend.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Husband is happy with this product. Unable to obtain it anywhere else.