DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Great stress relief

One friend of me offered me to try this Mucuna tablets to relief my stress and anxiety, but I wasn't sure if it would really benefit me. After a few days, my anxiety was gone and I felt relief. These tablets are really great, it's natural made composition and work every single time for me. The only downsides are the smell (really strong bad smell) and the big size of the tablets. Try not to let it melt on your tongue because the taste is not very nice too. I would strongly recommend these, good quality products and well packaged (glass bottle with natural cotton in order to protect the tablets during shipping). Mucuna is a well known ingredient that improves mental health.

8cdf0b11-d072-4009-8d73-841e7bfb4310
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I received the same benefits taking this as I did on ADHD medication. I started with half a tab and would skip a day if I noticed a headache until my body adjusted. No headaches now. I stopped drinking coffee every morning after feeling the energizing effects. I am so grateful for the impact it made on my mood and attention. Game changer as someone who has been battling symptoms for years. I am grateful to have a naturopath (and GP) to help advise me on health decisions.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

this is the best product for anxiety so far, and i have tried so many! i am so happy with this product, it reduced the frequency of panic attacks and improved my anxiety... highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

i love this, it works so good. i can see the results. i can feel what it does to my body.. very good product.. although i am taking other himalaya products along with this too. seems like its working.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Fresh and effective. Should be taken early in the morning. Tolerated well, and did what they were taken for. No problems. If this is useful, please give a 👍🏻. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is a superior product. It includes both the bean and plant extracts; it is very robust. I have compared it with other mucuna products I purchased that only contain the beans, and they cannot compare, they are flat. It seems to be made according to Ayurvedic standards.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It really works! Although I wonder if it’s beneficial to use this every day. I think it’s probably fine for occasional, sporadic use.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I took occasionally for energy and a mood boost. I found every morning was way too stimulating for my nervous system, so twice a week was my frequency. While it didn't fix my underlying fatigue issues (have since learned that various bacterial infections are the culprit) it was a good crutch and a way to feel a bit more normal even if just for a day.