DK

Based on 2,831 Ratings
2,297
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
very big bottle.

I really can't comment on the effectiveness unless I go for bone scan. but at my age (50 +) I really need to boost up my calcium intake. and this seems to have some new formulae to enhance absorption. I trust this brand. and capsule is easier to swallow compared to tablet. doesn't cause constipation.

84781c2a-1175-4d4c-84d4-829b25603046
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,564

My doctor was concerned about my bone density scan. She recommended Jarrow's Bone Up and I started taking it. With the next scan, she told me to back down as there had been a significant improvement and she didn't want me to overload my calcium. It's a quality product and, obviously, I'm absorbing enough to make a difference! iherb has great prices and that certainly helps me keep a supply on hand.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Also bought it for my aunt, she was recommended to get the supplement as the ingredients in it are necessary in her age. She has been looking for something similar to Bone Up supplements and was very pleased to get this big size package which will last her for several months.

33652511-b902-48cc-849c-1eade704fef4
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Would use for 2 weeks fot feedback , seems of high wuslity , unique ongred of calcium , age 40 and above , composition ,bone minersls, nice package , strengthens nones , would be of good improvemeny for knees , joints & backavhe , no taste… capsule of average size … for healthy life and diet.., after 35 ys .. has zinc , magnesium, vit c & d .. improves calcium absorption so better taken in morning with breakfast

cbc22f68-8181-43f4-a8f6-e83019af73d8
61d275c2-e419-4585-a840-b02db18605be
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

i use this quality ingrediant for my grand ma, she is 66 age , she complaint knee pain for long time , after checkup , many vitamins and miniral deficiency found , i notice improvement and benefits after 2 weeks using , size and package are good , taste also good , i advice , finally put like if you like ☺️

ba02cecf-26a1-4b2d-b738-060c664b43b5
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I started taking Bone Up decades ago after a consultation with a Naturopath. I'm a thin white woman with Hashimoto's. Prime candidate for osteoporosis. Most people are duped into thinking calcium what builds strong bones. Calcium alone builds brittle bones. Not strong resilient bones. Bone Up contains the right mix of minerals: Calcium, magnesium, Vit. D, etc. plus Vitamin K2 with MK-7--so important. Vitamin K2 also keeps arteries clear! Never without it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have tried other products and even 6-month injections over the years, but none resulted in any improvement in my bone density. After using BoneUp for 1 year, the recurring pain in my tail bone is gone and I am able to lift heavier items that would have caused me problems in the past. My 86-year-old mother has been taking BoneUp for 6 years and her bone condition is still strong.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I used to take the same product but in bigger size of capsules. Then all of a sudden I started having problems swallowing bigger capsules. I guess it is just in me head )) But anyway I switched to this smaller size. The product is great. A couple years ago my elderly mother fell of a hill and didn't have a single bone crack, just bruises. She had been taking this Calcium for a couple of years by then, half the dose recommended on the bottle.