DK

Based on 3,360 Ratings
2,798
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,808

I keep singing Jarrow's praises, I find Jarrow along with Thorne brand more trustworthy than other supplement brands. I like Jarrow's K2 and take it with my vitamin D3. I like the pill size and find it easy to swallow! Pricing is definitely reasonable and affordable for most which I love because I always create vitamin "stacks" and have to purchase a lot.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Using Vitamin D on it's own didn't seem to get my levels up, but when i added MK-7 my vitamin D moved up quickly as my doctor ran tests a few weeks later. At the time i had low Vit D, high parathyroid levels, i was getting lower back pain, pain in my fingers on waking, restless legs at night. Adding the MK7 made such a big difference and all my symptoms began to clear after 2 weeks of use. Clearly MK7 added to my Vit D made all the difference. The MK7 capsules are so tiny and you can virtually swallow them on their own. The dose was just right. I highly recommend taking this with Vit D especially for those who have difficulty raising their Vit D, but also MK7 aides in keeping calcium where it's meant to be as isolated vit D can lead to calcium leeching, especially if Vit D is too high a dose or used over a very long period of time. I also look for products with minimal additives or ingredients and this product is great in that department.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,890

The quality of this is great. It's a bit more expensive than what I can get locally but I prefer it because the capsules are small and easier to swallow.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Vitamin k2 is essential to remove calcium deposits from arteries. I'm taking 3 pills per day with vitamin D3. K2 is fat soluble, so it's best consumed with fat such as avocado for better absorption. Jarrow products are known to have very good quality, so I bought these. However, I noticed a bit of bloating when taking these.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This made a difference in the tarter/ plaque formation of two back teeth that never seem to go away! I take this with Vit D and magnesium and this combination has convinced me that the uptake/ absorption of calcium is going to the right place. I do take double dosage sometimes. The pill is small and easy to swallow. I like the ingredients and I am very happy with the quality of this product. I definitely will repurchase again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Such a great quality brand. The ingredients are super effective for me. After taking for a few months I feel the difference in my bones. I get less pains. The best part is the capsule size is small and the dosage of just one per day is enough for me.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is an important nutrient protecting our arteries and thus our hearts because it sends the calcium to places it belongs, like bones and teeth, and keeps it out of the linings of our arteries, where it does NOT belong. Short-term we don't feel its effect, but long term it keeps us out of the hospital and healthy.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a great product for heart, bone and joints health and I am using it from the last 1 year. This is one of the best vitamin k2 supplement in the market. My few relatives have also used this product and found good improvement in health. This was my first purchase from iherb and i got the product delivered in Chennai (India) within 12 days of order. Really fast delivery seeing custom clearance. I strongly recommend this product. Sujeet Kumar, Chennai, India

Posted on Aug 17, 2022