DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Almost Immediate Results. Increased Mobility in Guitar Hand

I felt almost immediate results. Recently my hand has become very painful to close tightly, and the knuckle joint became so sore that I couldn't play my guitar, which of course, was quite worrisome. So I saw a doctor and started looking into supplements that might help. I wouldn't say the pain is completely gone, but there is definitely some increased mobility in my hand, and I am able to play my guitar again... which is all that matters. Of course you never know 100% if it is just these supplements, or the other things like hand exercises that are doing the trick, but I am happy with the results, so I will keep taking them. Hope this helps others. Cheers.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have taken fast acting joint formula for a week my knee problem slowy dont feel the pain anymore its really work on me ,thank you! will get it again .

68be7e82-d454-42cc-b445-801c681dd0a9
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Have purchased it for joint pain and it seems to be working!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

It looks that this formula containing an important ingredient, hyaluronic acid, really works.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very good you can feel the difference just after few days of using it

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

good quality and result yet to see as I just had a few days

Posted on May 20, 2022

much better than the other glo ucosamine i was taking

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using this for one month, my knees felt better and my injury had healed.