DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Tocotrienols Are Better

Quality brand I've taken before, one I trust. Researching supplements, I found out that vitamine E has 8 forms, 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. I used to take a product with all 8, but the amount of tocotrienols included was ridiculously small. Learning that tocotrienols have a bigger and more interesting antioxidant effect, I found this product that I have been taking for 3 months now. I know there is a benefit to my skin, but using many antioxidants is a necessity in my case since I deal with chronic inflammation and pain. The gel caps are a small size, very easy to swallow, no taste.

dinasaliba
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

tocotrienols is the best and highest quality of vitman E that improve your healthy and auto immune system and your skin, hair and nails best to take it with omega 3 and vitman D last for two months

8f78e84a-e90a-4646-90bb-0d3ad07e3e21
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have been taking this consistently for over 2 years, one a day because it is a purer form of the Tocotrienols and not a mix of the E vitamins. I take a more "common" Vit E in the am and take this one at night so the absorbancy and effect is better.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
2,305

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I used another brand tocotrienol via iHerb and started this one because the other one was absent. This one is absolutely the same as the previous one, i.e. any side effects. It is general action to complete the family of vitamins E. Must mention the previous was more convention price. I Hope LIFE EXTENSION will reduce a little the price.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
1,347

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This supplement is great for Heart problem as DR Karem Ali mention it I well have my blood test in three month and hopefully things get better Thank you iHerb

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

These are very easy to take and go well with my other fish oils, I will re order as I like them and you can’t taste anything either.