DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Excellent Product & Perfect Service

We have been using Theralac Probiotics for many years for my son who has ulcerative colitis. It helps him with smoothening his bowel movement and resucing gas. iHerb is the place where we supply Theralac with the freshest production date and reliable service. Theralac plus iHerb is the best combination for our case.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I've had gastrointestinal issues for the last nine months and this recommended product has made such a difference in my life. WOW! Easy to swallow and use. Within just a few days, I saw and felt a difference. Hoping for even more healing with continued use. I am definitely reordering. Thanks so much!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

For years and years I have had "issues" with my stomach and bowels. I was surprised when my doctor told me to go to a local store and buy Theralac. Within a short time, I have been able to control the issues I was having. When we moved to Oklahoma I could not find a local store that carried Theralac and I started ordering from herb. Thanks for keeping my problems in check.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I am on my second bottle now. It is so far helping me with my getting my gutt health back. I am still not back on track fully but on my way. I was taking twice daily and now taking once daily before bed.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Recommended by my doctor (nurse) and it has helped greatly. Did not know the benefits of a good probiotic but I do enjoy the benefits it gives. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is an item that truly works. Once loading doses are completed, then you only take 1 capsule 2x per week so future bottles last 15 weeks which is a great investment!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I LOVE this probiotic! I tried several before my naturopath suggested this. I experienced digestive improvement within a week. After that, I noticed my hair started growing back, my skin improved, I had less cravings, and I was able to lose weight more easily than before. Thanks so much!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’ve started using this because I have had some really bad bloating for over a year. The results were insane, just after a day I was back to normal!!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great product! Love this probiotic, been taking this for a few years now. Very convenient if your on antibiotics you can still take this & not interfere with the effectiveness of your meds!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Only been taking a few weeks. Don't know yet if it is helping with some immunity and gut issues, but will keep taking for longer to find out.