DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
MegaFood Calcium and Magnesium Vitamins

Megafood Vitamins are the only vitamins I will buy. They are Whole Food vitamins and the quality and ingredients are the best. Would never take a vitamin that was not a whole food vitamin. This Calcium and Magnesium is a good source of Calcium in a whole food formula. Great product and great company.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

To be honest, I have been taking Megafood calcium supplements until they discontinued it recently. I felt nothing different while taking the calcium supplement, but I was only taking it to stay healthy. I have had no choice but to switch to this combo recently after the discontinuation. I was skeptical at first because I worry that the magnesium content will cause me to have diarrhea or at least loose stools. But I do not have them and I think the content is not as high and the combo actually works better together. Again, I felt nothing different. Sometimes not feeling something may not be a bad thing. After all, I am taking this for good health. I recommend this product to others as it is natural and not too high in dosage.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I bought it a second time, it really works. My hair and my nails have become stronger. I feel good 😊👍 plus it consists all natural organic, quality ingredients. What I dislike about this is that the pills are massive, not comfortable to drink.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Both of these minerals are critical for maintaining healthy bones, I love this high quality supplement.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Good ingredients .calcium and magnesium so good work together I bought a lot of stuff from this company.Megafood great products

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Quality and ingredients seem great, MegaFood is a great product,, I also take their Men's Vitamins and the Vitamin C

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Improvement with problems with my back. Well worth the cost

I love this Iherb product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I've bought these a few times. The ingredients are nice and clean and they're easy to digest. Not cheap but worth it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022