DK

Based on 3,932 Ratings
2,945
amandacpr
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Cannot live without it.. got my DNA checked I have impaired melatonin conversion so I don’t fall asleep if I don’t supplement. Having been taking melatonin every night for a few years. Usually fall asleep 1-2h after taking just like clockwork.. would have fixed all those years lost to bad sleep if I discovered melatonin earlier. This bottle is cheap and very value for money will probably repurchase

48ae49e6-bec5-4674-8738-a4f1d57243aa
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Natrol is my preferred brand when it comes to melatonin. They have a great range of different dosage and the quality of the product is sublime. Being a shift worker, sleep can be hard to come by and I've struggled with really broken sleep in the past. Melatonin has totally changed that for me and enable me to sleep solidly. I take the 3mg dosage and find that there is no 'hangover' the next day. Ordering through iHerb is super easy, prices are by far the cheapest and delivery is fast! Very satisfied!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great quality! Amazing value for size that I have found on the market, 3X CHEAPER then what I was paying at my pharmacist. And very fast delivery being from the US and delivering to Australia in 9 days. And my extremely fussy 11 yo loves the taste. Thank you very much will definitely be buying again 10/10

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great quality product. This works so well for my son who is on the spectrum. He us 9 years old and the 3mg dosage is more than enough for him. I blend it in with his night time smoothie and he doesnt even taste it 30 mins before bed time and he is so much more settled and relaxed when its time to sleep. He is able to fall asleep within 10-15 minutes instead of the 2-3 hours it was taking before. He has a very rested and unbroken sleep which was unheard of before trying this product. It is truly a god send!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,655

Would have fixed all those years lost to bad sleep if I discovered melatonin earlier. This bottle is cheap and very value for money will probably repurchase.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I recently purchased Natrol melatonin 3mg 240tablets from iherb instead of purchasing over-the-counter melatonin from my local pharmacy. The product is just as good as the Circadin I used to buy, at a fraction of the cost (8 x the amount for half the cost!) I received delivery in Sydney within a few days of placing my order.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It does help to assist me to fall asleep. The shipping was fast and the quality is good, which is pure melatonin without too many additives. The taste was plain, no favour, and it had a little strawberry smell. The great value of size, save some money if go large. But I would recommend people who hard to fall asleep start with the lowest dose first and then make some changes with a professional's guidance.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Excellent quality product and value for money. This bottle goes a loooong way! I forget to take it every day so a bottle is lasting a long time. I feel my sleep improved quickly and this helps me fall asleep within an hour. An important addition to my health routine and I wake up refreshed. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Quality is good, massive size/quantity for the price. There is no taste which is awesome and the dosage is the perfect amount to not feel drowsy the next day. The ingredient desired is much easier to get using iHerb than getting a prescription. It’s such a beneficial process.