DK

4.6
Based on 5,169 Ratings
4,019
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Excellent! A little too effective!

As a sufferer of chronic PTSD, I’ve tried lots of options for sleep. This helps me get to sleep very quickly and stay asleep. The dosage may be a little strong as i can wake feeling a little drowsy but my husband has a blissful sleep on them. Definitely get some creative dreams on them hahaha!!

b8687c1f-13b0-4c34-a697-d01dcb8fa23a
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

my husband been prescribed a sleeping tablets for years , the doctor have to stop it because his heart condition..he tried many sleeping tablet around..but when I bought this and gave it to him, he was so happy , he did sleep longer and fast asleep..thank God for that.. I will order again ..👍👍👍👍👍😊

33faf648-ebed-43ba-aba1-82d22a79ac6f
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

i gave to friends. benefit it works for some persons. Help asleep faster and longer. ingredient melatonin. dosage 3mg. size 100tabs. quality 2-Layer Tablet–outer layer releases Melatonin quickly to help you fall asleep faster, followed by the controlled release of an inner layer to help you sleep through the night. Contains Vitamin B-6 to support the body's natural production of Melatonin. Helps establish normal sleep patterns. 100% Drug-free and non-habit forming.

191fcc4a-85a6-46cc-963f-bd7e0a7f6303
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
1,181

3mg melatonin supplements are convenient to control the dose. I read two books about how melatonin works in body and there are many studies about overall health benefits of melatonin and its safety. You just need little bid of melatonin and sleep deeply well, so that you can feel excellent daily and keep your youth and good mental health. Please make sure turn off your phone and avoid blue light after you intake the melatonin supplements so that you can feel relax and sleepy enough to go into your dream. This supplement also include vitamin B6. The biosynthesis of melatonin depends on the availability of tryptophan. Vitamin B6 acts as a co-factor in the conversion of L-5-hydoxy tryptophan to serotonin that is essential for the biosynthesis of melatonin. Good quality and safe ingredients as long as you use this properly. (Take just one tablet when you can’t sleep)

85551aa5-7000-4e8b-9127-ce47d5644bda
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Melatonin is my go to if I can't go to sleep. A natural supplement with great benefits. Aside from improving sleep, melatonin is also involved in managing our immune function, blood pressure and cortisol levels. So far, the size and quality is good. Taking 3mg dosage is just right for me.

2a45c82d-b6f6-4a4e-8c6b-2b964e940284
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I have the worst time falling asleep each night and actually staying asleep, so I was really excited to see that there were actually time release Melatonin tablets you could take. These are super easy to take, they are the perfect amount of mg - I only need to take one each night to get a good nights rest. Within 30 minutes of taking one of these, I fall asleep easily and actually stay asleep for most the night. No more waking up every hour or tossing and turning. The best thing is I feel so much better in the morning, I am not all groggy, and I feel as if I got a good nights rest. Very pleased with these and how well they work for me.

1d551f99-1619-4f70-9351-e06aa6c3aa34
892b0c0f-0a6b-43c4-bb07-96e19f6f9193
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I suffered from insomnia for nearly 20 years. My daughter got me onto Natrol Melatonin from iherb about 1 year ago and I can honestly say I haven't slept so well in decades. I take 1 x 5mg fast dissolve and 1 x 5 mg slow release and I sleep for a full 8 hours every night now. I love my products from iherb and they are always delivered promptly.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These work really well in helping my husband and I get back to sleep after our little girl wakes us up every night at 2am!! Only frustrating thing is we would love to be able to give these time release pills to kids. This would help our household immensely. Please make some for kids Natrol!! 🙏

Posted on May 1, 2022

My friend recommended Melatonin to improve sleep quality. I’m pleased that this product works for me. I fell into sleep easier and i don’t wake up several times during the night after taken the tablet. However, 3 mg is mild for me. I would take 2 tablets when it’s needed.