DK

Based on 2,155 Ratings
1,703
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
5,564

I used to take 10 mg, but that was way too much. 1 mg does the job especially when used with magnesium at night. I only use these when I have trouble sleeping, which has lessened thankfully, but it does the job when I need it very well! Great price too!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Purchased this brand as as the dose is not too high. We only need 0.3mg, most of melatonin being sold is around 1mg, 3mg, 5mg. The price for the quantity is worth the money though I dont know about the quality yet. Ordered from Singapore, took 10 days to arrive. Shipped on the same day of purchase and the next day already reached Korea, afterwards it stayed 1 week in Korea ! before finally shipped to Singapore. It took another 2 days before I finally receive it. Pls thumb up if u find this helpful, thank you !

8c2698f1-e6f3-486a-b6c3-6fa589b13132
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Works like a charm! I pop one of these before bedtime every night and can barely stay awake past one chapter of my book. On nights that I don’t, I just can’t fall asleep so it’s 100% because of these miracle pills. Even though they sell melatonin in much higher doses you really don’t need it, this is more than enough to do the trick. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The dosage size is perfect because I can easily adjust how much I want to take, which is usually 3mg a night. It helps with acid reflux and also with sleep quality. I like that there are no filler ingredients like rice flour. It tastes fine. I have read of health benefits to taking melatonin as we get older.

Its hard to find a 1 mg tablet for adults. Love this bottle because you get a lot and can control the dosage based on days. I normally do 3mg but some days it knocks me out and hard to wake. Anything more and would be intense for me. So thankful to find a dosage like this. I would even do the kids but got expensive with .5 each gummy. I highly recommend if you need full control and a small dosage.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

So glad I read all the other reviews. They're all so right - I had trouble with melatonin not realizing it was due to dosage size. Going down to a small 1mg dose is a game changer! It helps me get to sleep without the other side effects (such as grogginess in the morning) being as difficult to manage.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I don't take it alone, but with other herbals for sleep. I tried it by itself but it did not work for me. Many sleep aids with melatonin have 5 mg, which is too much. That's why I like combining sleep aids myself. Perhaps next time I will buy even a smaller dose.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I like having melatonin on hand when traveling or getting over a cold. It makes me a bit groggy in the morning, so a 1mg dose is perfect - a lot of times it comes in 3 or 5 mg at the store. There is no scent or taste (but of course I swallow it) but it does dissolve quite quickly if you let it sit in your mouth for just a moment - so swallow fast! It helps me adjust to a new time zone or sleep a bit more deeply.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like using this very low 1 mg dose. It helps me fall asleep or fall back to sleep when I'm having difficulty. It does give me a better night's sleep when I need it without making me feel groggy in the morning. It is especially helpful when changing time zones, in which case I might take 2 mg × 2.