DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

After having a mammogram and breast ultrasound I was told I had benign cysts. These run in my family so I was a bit concerned. I started doing research and found these to be a good breast-supportive formula. I take it faithfully and feel it is making a difference! I highly recommend taking these before it's too late and before you are diagnosed with anything.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great product for its good quality, size and benefits. I use it after breast cancer. Dosage is easy to include in my current supplement regimen. Zero taste. It has great ingredients. Highly recommended.

73534089-2152-439e-ba4d-ed52a64fa6a2
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have been using this product for about 15 years. It was originally formulated by Dr. Christiane Northrup, who wrote Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom, among other title. It contains herbs and nutrients known to support healthy breast tissue.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I notice that I don't have the soreness of my breast pre-menstrual and during my period. The size is too big and the price is also high. But I think its potent.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Thankful for this product to benefit me from steering clear of a family history of breast cancer. Dosage is easy to include in my current supplement regimen. Zero taste or stomach upset.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Fast delivery and the best product, everyone is satisfied and recommend to use

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The best product to use, I really liked it, I recommend it for use

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The ingredients are good. Have improvements after taking it for a month

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I take this product for breast support as my breasts have always been sore. I have been on it for a week now and it is giving me great results.