DK

Based on 8,840 Ratings
7,626
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good quality .This supplement is just perfect in order to fix the nervous system at the short period if time, I start to sleep better, hormones level got stabilized, I am full of energy now. The package and the size is good. Very good ingredients Helped me a lot Highly recommend

ac180b7c-8440-4c70-816d-5fb783d5980a
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,625

I've been taking this vitamin for the past few months and I have noticed a massive difference. I'm not tired anymore, my mood has improved drastically, and I feel more motivated to get things done. If you're looking for a new supplement to try out, this is an excellent one!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

An antioxidant for optimum health. easy to swallow capsules. Excellent price for 100 capsules . I use it as part of my iodine protocol, but is essential for anyone's health. Nature's way has quality products with good ingredients. The size of the capsules makes it really easy to swallow.

c519e8b4-a4c6-433e-8d23-6b04a16f2bf7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Theres some disagreement on the web about which form of Selenium is best absorbed. Having tried piccolinate, I decided to try a different form. Neither give any effects either positive or negative that I have noticed so impossible for me to say which feels better, but thats not the point. I am taking for Hashimotos to try and restore the thyroid, which this has been shown it can do in multiple scientific studies where it has been combined with either zinc or myo-inositol. Wish me luck lol. I hope this is helpful to someone battling the same issue. On a side note, Im liking this brands square bottles :)

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this Selenium which is an essential trace mineral that supports many bodily processes. It can help improve cognition, immune system function, and fertility and maintain thyroid. The ingredients are cleanser than other supplements and this brand is a great quality. I really like knowing I am supplementing a mineral is deficient in our foods today, but you can still find in Brazilian nuts. I frequently take this on a regular basis. There is no taste and this size lasts me 2 to 3 months.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Selenium is a micro/trace mineral requested in a trace amount in our body Srlenium has many roles in our body from powerful antioxidant(it is implicated with other nutrients in the production of glutathione peroxidase a very powerful antioxidant involved in many functions such as the removal of heavy metal in the liver , protection of the cells from oxidation etc... Selenium msy help to remove mercury in the body. Selenium may help to slow the replication of viruses in our cells.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
3,305

This vitamin is also use for building strong bones and for immune support. It is easy to take it all day long, works, but this product helps me have a good quality of life. I really recommend it

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
3,719

I just started taking this product because I've been to many doctors without any results. However, I have been off all non-prescription and over the counter medications since being on this product a week ago and we are just starting to see some results.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Excellent product! Best product/value I have found. Been taking for a few months now (with copper, zinc, magnesium, iron, vits b and c, and omega 3) My and hair and nails are noticeably better. I also have a lot more energy and strength in my muscles. I’m also noticing a difference with my mental sharpness. I’m able to concentrate better and my memory is getting sharper too. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Good quality selenium supplement. Main ingredient is selenomethionine at 200mcg dosage. Main benefit is thyroid support as antioxidant. Big package, good price. What I like most is that the product is yeast free and the price is very good for the amount. I take it 3-4 time a week so this bottle last long time. Thanks Iherb.