DK

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Excellent Copper Product!

It is very known thing that Copper aids in the formation of bone, hemoglobin, and red blood cells; it works in balance with zinc and vitamin C to promote the formation of elastin, an important skin protein. That’s why you want NaturesPlus Copper 3 mg, the best copper supplement in Iherb.The Quality of the product is excellent so far and the ingredient is serve your daily intake as much as needed 👍💪. The size of the product is small and can be stored anywhere. It has the required mineral of Copper. The package is well prepared. The benefit of it to increase energy production and immune system. It has no composition just a pure Copper. If you have a deficiency of copper you may use this product safely. It has no taste. The use frequency should be once a day. Avoid exceeding the daily intake to avoid diarrhea symptom.

b92be645-b7f3-47b3-a1fc-3fb007ca8bdf

I really liked the fact that it came in 3mg tablets. This is the first place I have seen that, all others are 2mg. Copper taken consistently will keep you healthy . its for a strong immunity. We don't get enough of this mineral in our daily meals. They worked. Are small. Cleared up my runny nose for at least 4-6 hours. I have constant issues with sinuses.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

For anyone taking a copper supplement, it’s important to strike a balance with the amount of zinc in your body, so if you’re taking a copper supplement, you should look into taking a zinc supplement, as well but not together (at the same exact time) as they fight for absorption.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I use this product in combination with Solaray zinc copper to bring up the ratio of copper to zinc to 1 : 10. Zinc is 50mg while copper is 5mg and it works great. This mineral is responsible for the color of hair, eyes and skin, I use it to keep gray hair away from me as much as I can, and it works. This is all made possible by the high quality ingredients and sufficient package size provided by iHerb to achieve the approval of its customers.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Very good quality supplement. Having zinc supplement for long time could sometimes cause copper deficiency. So when ever you have zinc take copper as well . It is also believed to reduce having grey hair. People with copper deficiency could suffer from being tiered. I especially like the colour of the pill it’s very unique.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Zinc and Copper works together in body. I've been taking my Zinc for quite some time but neglected this one. 3 mg is great amount as not all absorbs in our body in real life. the tablet size is okay too. The quality is great, it has no smell, taste, or side effects. I take my Copper in the morning with my morning coffee while having my Zinc at night. They better not taken together as they compete absorption.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Good size for quickly correct deficiency. Most other products come with 2mg only. It's important to balance copper with zinc properly. I take this in the morning and some zinc(ca. 25mg) in the evening to help sleep. Zinc improves the melatonine production. Copper is good also to alleviate joint aches and other such symptoms.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Excellent product. The result I got was very good. I'm really enjoying the product and I intend to take it for a long time. The concentration of the product is ideal. I only got benefits from taking this supplement. I have had no negative side effects using the product. Good quality