DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,620

I have been using these for a while. They do help with indigestion and bloating. I take these instead of tums. No food coloring or too many additives.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I use this product every single day- and I absolutely love it. As a plant based vegan, I eat lots of raw vegetables and I feel this helps me digest them easier. The size is perfect enough to last almost two months. I don't go without having this product on hand, it is so effective and helpful for my gut and body.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I had been having stomach issues for years and years and constant bloating. I would retain all my water in my mid section and thought it was a lost cause. Every time I would eat, I would get so big. To the point where if I was going out, I would barely eat, because my outfit wouldn't fit right. I would rarely go to the bathroom, even stool softeners, laxatives, you name it....it didn't work.I ended up getting a colonic and spoke with the person who administered this and she gave me some very helpful tips... 1- Do NOT drink water within 30 minutes of eating (before or after you eat) 2- Completely STOP chewing gum (it makes you swallow air) 3- Digestive Enzymes Now, it's okay to have a sip of water to take mediation, etc. but do not drink a lo with food as it dilutes the natural digesting enzymes in your stomach. I did a lot of research and found Doctor's Best to have one of the largest variety of enzymes, and highest potency. Since I was having severe issues, I thought what d oI have to lose? I take 1-3 pills depending on what or how much I ate, with every meal, and follow the other guidelines diligently, and my bloating is gone!!! Everyone of my friends have noticed, my clothes fit better, pants are too big on me now! I couldn't be happier that I found these, and if you are having digestive issues, i URGE you to give this a shot!!!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Any time I take this I feel terrible, I believe it has a very strong biofilm action against bacterial colonies, I have SIBO and it probably eats the bacterial cell walls and causes massive die-off for me.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
4,069

Few months ago I suffered from an abnormal bowel movement which caused me stomach discomfort, after taking these excellent quality supplements, it surprisingly helps improve the function of my digestive system, how great it is right? Highly commendable brand!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

This product is awesome! I take it two times a day before I eat and it really eases bloating and gas. As a vegan some veggies and fruits don mix well and makes me gassy so this stuff really works!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I suffer from SIBO, and this is really helping with the bloating and digestive issues. I've used other enzymes, but this is the only that doesn't feel heavy on the stomach after. I plan to use it until I will finally recover completely from my troubling SIBO. Amazing good quality enzyme.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Works great! Does just what it says. Take as directed.