DK

4.7
Based on 1,670 Ratings
1,366
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
Excellent! Nice digestive cleanse.

Still taking these, which I found excellent as a digestive cleanse after the holidays. They say to take them at night, but I'm not a fan of that as it has the potential to make you have to wake up and get up. So, I have tried them both in evening and in morning, and prefer morning. The cleanse-out effect was good, not wildly uncontrollable LOL but you did know it was there, I found it quite acceptable and appreciated it as my post-holiday cleanse!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This is the first product that has actually help me have regular bowel movements. I have suffered since my teens going 3 to 4 weeks without able to go to the bathroom. This may be TMI but this product has been a game changer and a lifesaver for me. No more stomach pains

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I have been using this for awhile as somewhat of a cleansing product. I can tell you that I usually only take two before bed and that is more than sufficient. On the few times I took three...let's just say, it's a good thing I was working from home the next day and had quick access to the toilet.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

chronic constipation here. i’ll go days, sometimes a week or two without a bm to the point where I am bloated and miserable. this is the ONLY thing i’ve found so far that actually relieves me without any nausea, cramping or weird feelings. few weeks ago when I ran out I tried dulcolax and remembered why I only use this. i’ve tried miralax, dulcolax, magnesium oxide pills, fiber, everything. THIS stuff seriously helps in the gentlest way and helps me start feeling normal again within a day. sometimes i’ll take a few every day for a week for a serious cleanse but if i’m just in need of a pick me up 4 pills does the job for me

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I am a huge fan of Magnesium supplements - I've tried many forms of Mg. But MagO7 is something else. It gives an easy, natural flush of the bowels and can be used long-term. I tried increasing the capsules but found that 1 or up to 2 work best for me. I keep ordering it, mostly the larger 80-capsule tub, and I'm already wondering how I have lived without it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love this Magnesium because it keeps me regular without any unpleasant side effects. I am hypothyroid and I was pretty much born having issues with constipation and regularity. When I got into my 30s I already had hemorrhoids. I have a sensitive stomach and can’t handle the fiber pills because of all the painful cramping that follows. I also don’t like to take the popular powder that’s made from petroleum products. I tried many forms of magnesium. Malate made me so ravenous I could eat all day. Other forms made me exhausted or caused leg cramps. My homeopath recommended Mag07 and I love it. I take one or two every night and feel great. My colorectal surgeon canceled my hemorrhoidectomy because I’m doing so much better now.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I’m down to just taking this once a night before I sleep. I used to take 3 and then 2. The movements it provides are regular as it is beautiful. Upon taking my seat on my ivory throne, it provides me with tremendous relief as my system unclogs itself like clockwork. After a heavy night of feasting, I usually up my dosage back to 3 and the day after, most of the feast would be sent back to Mother Earth. I highly recommend this as I’ve tried a lot of probiotics and copious consumption of fruits with varied results. I’m not saying that you should remove these 2 items from your diet but it’s so convenient to just pop these MagO7 fellas and be GUARANTEED a great unclogging. And this brand is the one you should be buying. If you’re reading this to figure which brand of MagO7 you should get, I’ve tried 2 other brands and returned to this(forever) and hope that helps with your decision. Cheers.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I'm glad that I'm able to find this oxygen based magnesium cleanser here at iherb for such a low price. The ones I usually buy are twice as expensive for the same amount. At first I was iffy about them, I didn't really think they would work as good as the other ones I usually get. But these actually work better! With the other brand I would need to take 5 capsules to get 2 maybe 3 decent bowel movements the next day. With MagO7 I only need 3 capsules for 2-4 bowel movements the next day! Great quality product! good ingredients as well.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

This works really well for bowel regularity without being harsh. You'll probably have to play around with the dosage to find what works for you. Personally I just need one capsule every day and that's all. I appreciate that it's in a vegetarian capsule since many other capsules are made with pork gelatin.