DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Quality supplement

This is a high quality supplement. It's very convenient that you can take it on an empty stomach, I usually take it first thing in the morning. It has a strong smell and the pills are of a quite large size and the composition is dark but it didn't give my urin or stools any different color like some iron supplements do. The herbal blend might improve the absorbtion. I've been taking this for 3 months and will soon check my iron levels but I'm feeling better overall

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great supplement. My Hb was quite low due to chronic disease. Ferritin and folate were also low, probably a depletion due to chronic inflammation. After taking this supplement daily for 2 months, my next blood test came back completely normal! I'm now going to drop down the dosage to a maintenance level of 2 times a week.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

After finding out I had low iron. I decided to try a natural product and this one just ticked all the boxes. You not only get iron you get a fantastic range of other supps all in one. My iron after being retested had doubled and I will continue to take these for a little while longer, just to boot at it up a bit more

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My 3rd bottle . I used to have brittle nails and hair loss due to low iron levels , I noticed the improvement after finishing two bottles now . Great product !

Posted on May 28, 2022

New Chapter is always high quality. Too soon to tell if my iron levels increase. No digestive issues with this. Each pill gives 50% daily requirement. I take 2 a day.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

Iron food complex has really helped me. I feel much better after taking it. I've been taking it for a year . I'll definitely advise it to people with low level of Fe.

a18a51f0-bcea-4a64-8c8e-70c7da2ae3eb
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Works great and easy to swallow. What more to ask for?

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Nice product and fast delivery. Help boost my energy levels. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I m very happy with the product and fast delivery.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022