DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 16, 2022
Excellent !

such a great formula for calming mind ! good ingredient to support adrenals. very potent formula. Very good quality as always with New Chapter ! thanks a lot iherb.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent, easy to shallow and digest, it boosts the body!

Posted on May 14, 2016

First of all, when you can take a vitamin on an empty stomach, that says a lot. These are a well-balanced, food sourced nutritional supplement that I feel comfortable taking for myself and my husband. I don't know how much calming effect they have but I do think they help. My husband recently had surgery for a benign brain tumor so we've had lots of stress. I have taken other New Chapter multis but thought we needed an extra dose of "calm" at this point in our lives. New Chapter is always one of my favorite choices for nutritional supplementation.

Posted on Aug 27, 2012

Dr. Oz recommends these! And so does our naturopath. Excellent multi-vitamin for man or woman. Easy to swallow: smaller pills and coated. They can help your mood as well as your body. Do consult a health provider if taking during pregnancy, because some of the herbs are contraindicated. Depends on one's situation and the dosage. Otherwise, I fully recommend. Non-GMO, vegetarian--I think vegan.

Posted on Dec 27, 2011

I recently discovered this raw whole food organic vitamin with herbs to support stress and love it. I have been taking it for a few weeks now and really belive I actually feel better. I would like it in one capsule instead of taing it 3xs a day, but I do it because its the only way its available right now. Excellent, quality product.

Posted on Mar 21, 2011

This multi vitamin is the best ever. Perfect calm is very good for alertness, and anxiety levels are reduced. I really like the tablet size, and the feeling of wellbeing that i feel from taking 3 tablets daily. The herbs and natural food base i like very much, New Chapter have a great line of supplements. Thanks to Iherb for very fast shipping, will order more perfect calm in the future, Great product.

Posted on Aug 15, 2012

I was taking these vitamins along with some other supplements as part of my approach to increasing energy levels. I like that these vitamins have higher levels of B-vitamins than other New Chapter products. I'm not sure how often I would purchase these due to the price, but I think they are worth a try to see how you feel compared to other vitamins on the market.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

It is absolutely great due to the natural ingredients.

Posted on Oct 8, 2018

Really smoth on an empty stomach. Makes it easy to take first thing in the morning. I took it for 2 weeks. It's a good multivitamin. But l can't tell the difference in mood or stress management and so on as they label on the product. I will try another regular multivitamin from this company

Posted on Apr 28, 2019

I really like ALL of New Chapter's multi-vitamin complexes. They are made with herbs and extracts. I like this because it has Turmeric and Ginger .