DK

4.8
Based on 1,771 Ratings
1,474
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I was prescribed Vitamin E by my naturalpath. I decided to buy this one. I am absolutely over the moon with it. The quality is excellent. The ingredients have no nasties and the size isn't hard to swallow. Because you only have to take 1 a day (dosage) it's easy to maintain.

356ef454-17b5-469b-aaef-5263aea6abb1
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It is a great way to supplement Vit E. Unlike most Vit E supplements , this one has a ´´full spectrum´´ Vit E, since this vitamin comprises 4 tocotrienols and 4 tocopherols. You find all of them here, in a great quality product with no unnecessary fillers or ingredients . Vit E act as a membrane antioxidant molecule and it´s not always easy to get from the diet, depending on how you are eating. I would suggest, however, not to take the full dose suggested on the label (2 caps) unless you are told otherwise by your doctor or nutritionist, as too much Vit E may not be a good thing and this product has a quite high dosage per capsule.

Posted on May 2, 2022

NOW brand has the purest quality ingredients. They are my most trusted "go to" out of all the brands. NOW is affordable which is a credit to their commitment to helping people in their journey to health. Vitamin E can do so many wonderful things for us. I am currently taking it to help with fibrous cysts in my Mamery glands.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I took the product because it contains vit E in good bioavailable form - both tocopheroles and tocotrienol. Use it due to liver protective properties and as part of my ongoing cancer healing protocol. Since I will use it for longer period of time, will buy it again and do recommend.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

These are quite big in size, but easy to take. I like that it contains each type of vitamin E - a good all-rounder for its anti-oxidant properties.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Quality good ,good ingredient contain both most important types of vit E, size ok,package if screw cover will be better ,dosage ok, good for skin, important for healthy heart, taste good

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have used this dosage ingredient for years and the benefit in my skin,hair and health is very good! No taste! Size of soft gel is good. Quality, package it comes great! The effect the

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
4,069

Great benefits from a credible brand, it serves its purpose on improving the health of my hair and skin, plus it plays as my antioxidant throughout the year.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Need some time still to realize the effect of it. It is a soft jelly pills. Easy to swallow. Regular package. The quality suppose to be very good. I like it very much since it should supports the heeling of my Adrenal glands.