DK

Based on 13,197 Ratings
11,680
1,110
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The quality of this brand is fantastic. The ingredients are pure, without other things in the composition. Kelp has a benefit for tireoide dysfunctions and iodine supplementation. for me Idk if it was coincidence but my acne got much better. The package came perfect and the size of the pill is a little big but it might be cut to easier swallow.

dad8f9bf-6382-4ab0-b945-eff468e8ae89
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great product with good ingredients. The size of the bottle is quite big and will last for a long time. The size tablets are big but not hard to swallow. The quality is good. It is hard to get the needed dose of iodine every day that's why I think this supplement is a must-have. Iodine is very important for our body. Lack of iodine can be the reason for falling hair which became one widespread issue.

fb4598d7-aad9-4123-ada9-ade34775550b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,460

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love this superfood. Kelp is one supplement that whole family is taking coz of our diet is poor of iodine. I had goiter issues before I started taking it, that went away. It has little detox effect in long run, package last at least few months if you take recommended amount. Size is normal, easy to swallow, no special taste. I will rebuy it coz of benefits and prevention. Now brand never failed me in quality and good ingredients.

afb8e7b0-56f5-402b-b76b-8237541e1b8a
Posted on May 3, 2022

I order my first see kelp and just had one and I may I reorder another one if get well no test size is good easy to use , no bad test good quality ingredients as mention on the box and as I wanted when I started my search about kelp hope it will work for

f1eef488-b8e6-4e5c-a45c-bd97941cd88c

Excellent quality NOW Foods, Kelp is an excellent antioxidant, an indispensable ingredient in your diet to replenish iodine deficiency and undernutrition of the thyroid gland. The size of the package is fully consistent with the number of capsules. I achieved the effect when I took Kelp one capsule for two months as part of complex therapy against the background of elevated TSH: NOW Foods, Selenium, 100 mcg; NOW Foods, Kelp, 150 mcg; Natural Factors, Zinc Chelate, 25 mg; NOW Foods, L-Tyrosine, Extra Strength, 750 mg; Dr. Mercola, Liposomal Vitamin C, 500 mg; Euthyrox, 25 mcg.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This Kelp for Now Brand was very impressive. It's Organic and at a very good price! If you are low on Iodine and Kelp also offers many other key minerals and nutrients! This will truly boost your overall well being and energy after taking it for a few weeks!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I take a small amount of kelp every day to get my daily source of iodine. I know with iodine too much can be harmful and this product has a very small dosage that is the right amount to support thyroid health without overdoing it. I also like that it doesn't have extra fillers like rice flour.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I’ve been taking this 150 mg Kelp for over a year with 100 mg Selenium (same brand). I don’t consume much of food that contains Iodine and Selenium (I’m also on Keto). I’m pleased with the result, and my hands and feet are no longer copse-like cold. So I’ll continue taking them both.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am talking tablet a day for the last two monthes and have noticed many positive changes since then. In overal i feel myself cheerful and more endurance. I have been loosing hair lot and was thinking that its due to post covid syndrome. When I started kelp hair loss significantly decreased during last month and this month it has become within normal range. The kelp product is well packaged and tablet is easy to swallow, and now we urge our kids and they have no problems to swallow the tablet. We are a muslim family and its important for us that kelp from Now Foods has no ingredients restricted by our religion. I give 5 stars to that product.