DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 4, 2022

I often cough due to allergies and propolis works great. Compared to other brands, I especially like the propolis from NOW Foods, which smells light and fragrant. It does not irritate the tongue. When I wake up with a sore throat, I swallow it straight, or add it to my hot coffee, it's great to use in coffee toppings !

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I wanted a natural medicine for colds and sore throats to keep in my medicine cabinet. This Propolis extract with several other medicinal herbs is great. It has a strong flavour, but not too unpleasant. Contains ingredients to sooth a sore throat and also fight the virus. I also use it topically on cuts and cold sores.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

The ingredients in the extract seem to boost the immune system which is its biggest benefit. The smell is very mild and can be diluted in water or juice. I am hoping that there will be anti-inflammatory benefit for the arthritis.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love propolis. The brand is amazing and the size is great. I’m using to improve my immunity system every morning. 1 lemon + 10 drops of propolis. First thing Every morning.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I was recommended by my friend to purchase this product after I recovered from covid-19 to boost my immune system. I love it, the taste is good, although the smell is quite strong to me due to it made from natural ingredients.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Propolis is really importante for our immunity system, it has been a long time I don’t have sore throat or cold, really like this product and price

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Love it! Good taste and quality and great value for the price. Not sure about the smell it is a bit strong for me but it's made from natural ingredients. It keeps me healthy and my immunity strong for that time of the year that I need it.