DK

4.7
Based on 4,490 Ratings
3,513
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My husband is taking this daily for prostate support health. He used to take another brand before but we discover this NOW prostate support is far better from the previous one. He is very happy with it. The softgel capsules are a little bit big in size. I herb price is cheaper compare to our local store. Fast shipping.

08f24e48-e57e-4dfe-b1fa-bbbe19ec54d3
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,749

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,749

DaisyNZ
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I purchased this to try and alleviate my husband’s reasonably frequent visits to the toilet. Early indications are that it seems to be of some benefit, but probably too early to be really sure. His current daily dosage is two, but can take up to 3-4 if he feels he should. Size of tablet is easy to swallow. The secret is encouraging him to remember to take them, but so far so good😀

d41c5fd3-731b-4364-93b5-321080b568ba

This is a game-changer for older men. It is useful even if you aren't experiencing issues; one or two capsules per day might forestall trouble later on. If prostate issues are currently a problem, 3 or 4 per day, spread evenly through the day, should help significantly. Hope this helps!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Okay, so my father has problems with the prostate and was told by his doctor that the only solution is surgery because the other medications were not working AT ALL. He was feeling awful about this problem and was scared of any surgical interventions and said he would never allow it. I bought this product for him and it arrived in Bulgaria in TWO WEEEKS!! I expected to wait at least a month because this is how long delivery used to take years ago. He took two pills the first day, as recommended, and his symptoms were completely gone the SAME NIGHT!!! I knew Now Foods are reliable but even I was surprised! My father was so happy the next morning when he reported the immediate positive results with this product. He no longer wake up during the night thanks to this and he no longer has difficulty urinating. THANK YOU for this iHerb and NOW FOODS!!!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

saw palmetto increase precum (in men) and it definitely delivers on that front. I saw the most effects during the first two weeks after taking it but then the benefits seemed to decrease. I'm looking into taking it intermittently. The one thing I'd like to make sure of is if this was harvested sustainably since the tree Pygeum is made from is endangered

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

I've been taking this product for 10 years since I became aware of the prevalence of prostrate problems in men my age. I'm now 75 and have no prostate problems. I never have to get up in the night to pee, nor do I have to frequently or urgently during the day! I take one capsule per day and am very grateful about this Thank you NOW!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Before using this supplement, it was often for me to go to the bathroom during night time. The worst case was 3-4 times. After trying this for about two months, I noticed the changes. As long as I don't drink big glass of water before going to bed, I usually don't have to go to the bathroom before waking up in the morning