DK

4.8
Based on 2,039 Ratings
1,821
Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Excellent Immune System Support!

I have some auto immune issues and would feel run down and get sick often. I began taking a high dose of quality vitamin C and noticed a huge difference. I wanted to add some grape root to my vitamin regimen and was interested in the combination of extra support in Defense Plus so I gave it a try. I liked it so much that I take it every day and used it to replace my vitamin C-only supplement. This supplement, along with eating a largely AIP diet, has helped my immune system to feel much stronger!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Excellent packaging it came earlier than expected and in a beautiful condition! It taste normal considering it’s a tablets and the size is okay too! The ingredients is high quality and extremely beneficial and I think it’s a really good product! Might purchase in the future since it’s worth the price

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Using it for gut issues after a product (from a different company) recommended by an alternative health care practitioner somehow ceased to be effective (change in formula?). It's great for things like bad bacteria (think food poisoning or other overgrowth) as well as a general immunity booster. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

These are not small and are pills, a little harder to swallow. But it is worth it because they are a top quality immune support. A few a week to avoid getting sick is definitely worth it. I take one very other day and it has worked well for me. I typically take elderberry on the other day, just one per day.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve used Nutribiotic capsules regularly for years, but purchased these for the first time to help give me extra support when feeling run down or like I’m coming down with something. So far so good, I like them and trust they’re giving me the extra immune support I need as I feel better taking them.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

As always, shipment came super fast and without any problem with customs or packaging. I came across this bottle from someone I followed on Instagram. She said she has been using this supplement for years, popping 2 tablets whenever she feels like a cold is coming. After Covid, I feel like my immune system is much weaker than before, I often feel slight migraine and runny nose at work. That’s why I ordered this bottle to help with the overall state of health.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

The size of the tablets is big. The quality of the packaging is decent, able to seal it tightly but still advisable to finish asap after unsealing as it is oxidative. Suitable for those on a vegan diet too.

68fa114f-300c-4c25-b1b4-0d4e58b58fa9
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

A winning product...important to have at home and on trips against any infection, toothache, anti-candida, flu, viruses and more...a great combination of grapefruit seeds and plants...

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Hands down the best supplement to keep your immunity up. This is the only thing that helped me fight through a severe mono infection when I was younger. Will keep ordering until I die.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

excellent herbal supplement to include in diet for daily use the benefits are unthinkable with all the composition of the minerals used proper package to use