DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

there is no scent. it is gently on skin. the quality is fantastic, I har no irritations. The size is large and the package is of good quality but the most amazing thing is that it is the only natural deodorant that really really works!!!! it keeps me.fresh 24h at least. so I will reorder it before it gest evwntually discontinued.

ac0f44a4-9077-455d-aa09-47d26a409232
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The solid deodorant needs a bit of warmth to get some product to glide smoothly. I would glide it slowly to get it to apply better. It doesn't feel like you applied anything under your armpits. It doesn't really smell like anything in the package. The package is average and simple. You will still sweat, but the deodorant does an amazing job of blocking the smell. There is a VERY slight barely-there scent of aloe when you sweat. Great quality!

AMAZING!!! SAY GOODBYE TO STAINS AND SWEAT.. I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,013

I recently made the switch to natural deodorant, but the first one I bought caused a rash. I then bought this one and I am so happy I did. It never caused a rash like the previous deodorant and it smells great. The scent holds all day even after a day of sweating. It goes on like butter and stays on all day! I will definitely be buying more when I run out!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent! I really love this product. Natural deodorant that smells great and long lasts Very good quality and not expensive. It works great for about 8 hours for me. This deodorant’s smell is superior to any brand found in pharmacy. It is totally worth it. Has very good scent. Highly recommend it

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Wow how come I just found that this product exist! Loving all the smell scent , quality , size , packaging , benefit , composition and feel about this great product! I bought them on discount! Thank you iHerb for shipping to indonesia . I’ll be a regular customer for Nutirbiotic and other iHerb products.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I find this really effective and gentle. It has a neutral scent which works to cover up body odor quite well, and seems much more long-lasting than commercial anti perspirant deodorants. I would say that I find the composition a little too dense and less pleasant to apply, but since it works so well and it's natural instead of chemical, still giving it 5 stars.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I had very high hopes for this deodorant because I have very sensitive skin and can not use most deodorants out there due to irritation and itching. It is a very hard balm-consistency deodorant that being said it's hard to use (better apply on still wet after the shower armpits), also, it smells like glycerine to me. After applying for the first time haven't noticed any irritation, don't know if it will hold during a gym session. But it's not my favorite either. Won't buy again most likely

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I have been using this for years. It works best with moderate weather. In summer's high heat, not so much, but I like having this healthy alternative to something like Secret, which I only use when I have to spend a lot of time in public.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

long lasting even in the sweating summer. Leave no sticky feeling only dry and clean feeling on the skin. No white powdery last so inner shirt stay clean too. Good quality in this price. No scent at all so it goes well with other product. Will definitely buy again.