DK

4.7
Based on 1,471 Ratings
1,171
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Excellent! Only thing the works for me!

Amazing in keeping me regular. It’s one of the few products that works for me and the only one that has worked long term. It’s is very very gentle but effective too. Highly recommend and I would not be without it! I have chronic illness and am highly sensitive to anything and super amazed I done react to this! Bonus that it’s organic so I know it’s quality ingredients.

5e148dcd-6391-4c5a-92cb-dc2f82dfc442
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This is a great brand of Triphala! It is organic and has no additives! It really helps with a lot of digestive issues as well as other health problems. The three fruits in Triphala contain many antioxidants, such as flavonoids, polyphenols, saponins, vitamin C, and more. Antioxidants reduce inflammation by helping fight free radicals in the body,

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have been taking this for a couple weeks no, 4 total every day and I believe it has helped me a lot. I use to be so constipated and it would hurt when I did have a bowel movement. Now I don’t have to worry about that at all and I will keep buying this as needed!

It is quite difficult to find quality triphala, despite the fact that this product is very popular. I am trying this brand for the first time and will definitely update my review after a longer use. But best of all, it's organic triphala, and it's in capsules, making it much easier to take and swallow. It is also convenient to carry with you for a reception at any time. I did a little research on brand, and I did not find a single doubt, so as not to trust them. Here are high-quality raw materials / ingredients, traditional composition balancing and a convenient format.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I use this to help with constipation. At first I was taking 2 capsules only at night then noticed it said 2 in the morning and night which I did and I got even better results. I am now going twice a day which I never did before which is great to help get rid of toxins from the body. I also coupled it with magnesium which helped even more. No more constipation and easier passage. I like this brand due to the ingredients and quality.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My nutritionst prescribed this supplement to me to help with digestion & gut health. I have been taking it for a couple on months now & maybe it takes longet to see the dramatis improvement. So I will add to this review later. The package lasts for 1,5 months, next time however I will by 240 capsules package. I like that this product is natural and organic as well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I use this product when I know I had a heavier meal than usual to help with digestion and it made a difference to me. Slightly bigger size tablets, but still easy to swallow and it comes iin a glass bottle what is a plus. II don't think you need to use it all the time, but it depends on your diet. If you eat relatively clean, you will only need it occasionally.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have tried many products for my IBS to no avail. Glad to say that Triphala has definitely helped with the constipation, digestion, etc. - highly recommend this product. For me, I take 3 capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and another 3 before my final meal which has been a huge help for my well-being! Please note that everybody is different.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have used the product for 6months or more. I love the results, the quality is excellent and I have seen an improvement of that time. I use this to supplement my normal diet. It have no after taste and I have no concern using it daily. It is packaged full of safe ingredient and is beneficial at my age.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

So I have tried so many pills to help with my colon problems and once started using this (1 a day ) and have had consistent bowel movements everyday at the same time which has helped immensely. It did not relieve me from my bloating but that is something I have yet to diagnose but for now I will keep using these and buying them until I hopefully figure out what is wrong with my belly.