DK

4.6
Based on 2,192 Ratings
1,682
Posted on May 7, 2022

very good product to get rid against candida. It is helps me a lot, one of the best products I even tried. definitely would reccomend it for it's high quality! I use it twice dayli - morning and evening 2 capsuls each time this us the recommended dosage and this is how I take it. It helps me against irritation, I really can feel it's benefits already. I also maintain some anticandida diet, hope it will help me to be free of it somehow.

cde783d0-3f71-430f-8163-ad37c2e02cfa
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,486

Best yeast killer on the market. Felt great with just the first 2 capsules. Been fighting this off and on for 20+ years and now finally found something that works. My joint pain is gone and my bowels feel normal for the first time in years. This is the product to trust. Hope it works for you.

I'm so glad I found Pure Essence! I was looking for a natural Candida cleanse and their products are perfect. I've been taking the Candex for a few weeks now and I'm feeling so much better. My energy levels are up and I'm not experiencing any more digestive issues. I would highly recommend Pure Essence to anyone looking for a natural way to cleanse their system

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

What a great price, best I've found. Product works great to reduce yeast in my gut and comes doctor recommended. I've been taking for over six months and maintain with a 1/2 dose everyday. Super product. Also good for dogs with certain types of ear infections involving yeast. Excellent and I highly recommend.

kbeauty
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
1,042

i took it all and i must say it helped me! prior taking it i kept a gluten, milk and sugar free diet low +FODMAP diet for a month. i was also taking some other supplements recommended by my nutritionist and i was taking saccharomyces boulardi before bed. i completely recovered from candida and i hope it won't come back

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I bought this candex bebí- caps for my son and after a month his tongue was clean and his doctor said that the candida was going down in his system. I recommended , it really works great !!

76b30310-d51f-4548-a22d-502d571cd3ed
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality of this appears a great with very clean ingredients. It does require you to drink a good bit of water with it. The instructions are very clear as to what dosage to start out with and that makes it very easy! The best news is that my daughter actually feels like this is helping her icky and bloated feeling that we have been chasing for about 1.5 years! She is taking 2 of these twice a day, a new probiotic and I will start by adding unuralic acid next week. I will definitely buy more of this!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Life changing! I’ve been searching for something to restore my gut health after having to take a series of antibiotics for oral surgery/dental work. This has been the only thing to do the job. I have been taking these along with “The Goodbye Company “ products and Azo products. They have been working great together and I finally feel like myself again! Worth the buy :)

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This Vitamin is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

i've been taken Candex for aproximately 10 days and what i've noticed is the improvement of my mood, less mouth irritation, less fatigue. i hope this will work after years of chronic candidiasis. i must add that i take the product along with bromelain, monolaurin and vitamin c. no die off symptoms except for some stomach cramps in the first day of administration. i appreciate all the natural ingredients and the superior quality of the product. i dont have a problem.with the size of the pill and i hope the dosage mentioned on the prospects will be helpful.