DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 5, 2022
Better than most

I have been having trouble with my hands for a couple of years now, arthritis and carpel tunnel. I have tried braces for my wrists which helps intermittently. I started to use this and stopped after a few days. Then I decided to restart it. Now I have ordered 2 more bottles. It has helped slightly with my wrist pain, but, has helped more with my knees as I have a complex tears in my knee and don’t want to do a knee replacement. I have tried several other brands and tumeric but this does seem to be helping. I will continue to use as it takes time for healing.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Talked to my doctor about this and she mentioned it would be great help for my knee and back which I have been having problems with. So far I have been taking this for 2 months and I know its not an overnight miracle so lets re-review in a year.

1ebe4b63-e5b0-4944-a5bb-9ab08be7aa0c
Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I was in a car accident 19 yrs ago and my hands were crushed and broken. They put them back together as good as possible, but I have continued for 19 yrs with severe pain in both hands. Could not pick up anything with my right hand. My sister gave me a bottle of HA Joint Formula and I have used it for over a month now. I now have ordered 8 bottles of this. I have never experienced such a dramatic change in my hands, knees, legs and hips. I can now bend my fingers like I use to. My knees no longer hurt, my hips and legs are like new. I almost gave up after the first week. I am so glad that I decided to give this product a longer chance at showing me what it could do for me. I'm glad I stuck with it. I would have never believed it myself if I hadn't tried it myself. I love it and I will continue to use it as long as I am here. Amazing stuff.

Posted on Jan 21, 2020

I was scared of maybe needing knee surgery and early retirement when I came across this product. I tried it for a month and am very happy with the results. I couldn't walk very far (more like a limp) at first and was afraid of my knee folding backwards. Now I'm back to hiking hills and falling trees and milling wood. Thank You!

c2f41118-ffd2-44b7-8350-b5403860f13c
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Really a good quality product for a very good price.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Really helps with joint stiffness. Have been using this product for many years.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I am not sure if it is related, but my gum become heathier after I took it for a few days. I have taken it for about 1.5 month.

Posted on Apr 5, 2020

Almost finished with my first bottle. There is a noticeable difference in my thumb joints, pain-wise. Though the pain isn't gone totally, if before was an 8 out of 10 rating on my thumb joint pain, after 3/4ths of a bottle the pain level is down to a 2 or a 3. I will continue with this product to see if I can lower the pain level even more as I take more.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It may be to soon to tell but i feel mild relief from my knee pain.