DK

4.8
Rbrenes1957
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Good

Good Multi vitamin if you don't like to take a lot of pills

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This vitamin really works on my health!!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

very good for my body

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great multi vitamin for the entire family

Posted on Sep 21, 2008

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

Posted on Jul 10, 2020

I have never been able to find a multi in capsule form from any company, let alone Purity Products, which have a good product line that I haven't tried other supplements yet. Your price is fair, also. I hope you can keep it that way.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Have been using this product for many years and we recommend it to others.

Posted on Sep 9, 2008

Great product.I was first introduced to this Multi by Pat Robertson on the 700 Club web site. His team has done some research and this is one that he has advised to use. Been using this Multi for about 5 years with good results. I am 69 years old and play tennis two to three times a week. I work out also twice a week. I have a pace maker also for the last 12 years. I swear by this product. It has helped me.

Posted on May 16, 2021

Our doctor recommended this product. Glad she did.

Posted on May 23, 2008

This purity multivitamin compares to nutri-lite vitamins available from Quixtar and Amway - some of the best in the world. You can get almost identical nutrition in the purity line of products without the involvement with previously mentioned companies and at a better price! I am feeling better everyday. Thank you iHerb and Purity.