DK

4.6
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,258
Best brand

Since using these as directed (4 capsules per day, and 9 when an infection or virus starts), I have had zero sinus infections, compared to one or two every single year! I will keep on these as long as possible.

One of my most favorite supplements to take daily. I open up the capsule and mix it in water. You can smell the quality and goodness not to mention it tastes lovely. It has no fillers or binders which is amazing and although it's expensive you get 250 capsules in a big bottle. Well worth the money as Olive leaf I believe is good for protecting against inflammation, high blood pressure, and oxidative stress. I highly recommend this brand and supplement. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I just started it few days ago. I bought it because it is mention in the book this product and the company, so I would like to try. I started while I have cough and colds. After my second dose, few days after I was exposed to warm and cold weather, I am easily get sick since I was young, so I know its regular flu, no fever. its been two weeks , now I am better and its going away. I also sleep good since I started this Seagate, Olive leaf Extract. I take it with my meal. I hope this will help me also with my skin problem, I have eczema, from time to time especially summer. I will in the coming months after I finished all in one bottle, Hoping for the best results in my overall health.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

these are personally really great for fighting 'Candida' and steadying cravings

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I like that they own their own olive tree farm and that there is no magnesium stearate nor titanium dioxide added.

Posted on Jun 9, 2016

I truly believe in Seagate products. Hesitant at first because I really never have heard of this brand but their products are unusual . They carry products that most companies don't carry. I'm Asian and we have been around longer than most folks. I'm wondering if their products are made with Asian nutritional philosophies in mind. The Whole Lemon and OLE are remarkable. The EVO killed my sinus infection and normally I have to take antibiotics. Mine goes into my lungs and turns into bronchitis.

Posted on May 3, 2018

I have been taking this supplement for 5 years, and never take any flu medicine since then. Been sharing this OLE product with family and friends and they found it effective for herpes, blood pressure and cholesterol problem. I normally mix content of 2 capsule with warm water, and drink it like herbal tea. Must try!

Posted on Jun 19, 2017

I have had trouble with high blood pressure on meds for it now I still need the meds but my blood pressure is always right. It has also helped me loss a small amount of weight 10 LBS that I have trying off and on to loss for 4 years. Tom H

Posted on Sep 8, 2011

You can smell the freshness and potency of this olive leaf every time you open the container. Seagate makes a quality product that does the job!

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

good product and clearly excellent manufacturing process. Expensive though