DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 3, 2021
All in one booster and immune system supporter!

I love all Solgar products and I was using a lot of them. As the immune system is very important to me as well as fighting free radicals this time I took this product where all important vitamins are in it. Before this I had so many bottles of vitamin C, then Zinc, vitamin D etc...It took me a lot of time to drink everything at once or if I go out it's not really practical to take everything with you. This was and amazing solution when it comes to the composition and its function. Quality is just great and didn't doubt in it at all and already feel a lot of benefits from it especially going through the chemo.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been taken this Antioxidant for years. It was recommended by my doctor when I was younger and has been working for me. I consider myself a healthy woman and want to keep that way. I will recommend to anyone who wants to keep healthy and going.

edb93770-6979-4bb0-97b8-61408669193b
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This advanced antioxidant formula truly is power packed: Vit C, A, E, zinc, glutathione, ginkgo, rose hips, etc. And because it's from Solgar, we can be sure of its quality and potency. The capsule size is easy to swallow and has a pleasantly mild herby scent too.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have bought this for my and my husband's moms. I hope that they will be disciplined to take vitamins everyday. This is better option than to buy all vitamins separated.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good formula with no additives or artificial flavor. Has all necessary components and can be used as only one single antioxidant product without any other additional herbs or minerals.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This has being a staple in my daily routine of vitamins and antioxidants for the past two years. The formula is complete, no more many bottles of several ingredients to combine.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

A complete package for current pandemic situation. Already contain: Vit.A, Vit.C, Vit.E the triads of antioxidants ; L-selenomethionine, the organic form of Selenium and Zinc Glycinate which I believe are better absorbed than the inorganic. This is quite pricey compared to products with other chemical form but I still prefer this because it contains all ingredients that I need. I only add Vitamin D to my daily supplement.