DK

Based on 1,790 Ratings
1,371
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,859

I tried a lot of probiotics but most made me feel actually worse, took me time to understand and research, most probiotics contain strains that produce histamine in the gut, this can make you feel lethargic, irritated and produce allergy symptoms. This product contain strains that actually lower histamine and reduce gut inflammation and it works great for me. Also no soy and milk. Overall great quality. Hope it works great for you too.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I hav been using this since past 6 years or so. Since i started using this, i havent had throat infection anymore which i had maybe at least 2 times every year prior to using this. Also i almost never get sick anymore. My belly is also more stable. Great stuff. But i have to say since they changed the packaging from glass to plastic every pill i swallow has a burned plastic taste. Not happy about that! We will see if it was a batch only. Hope so.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus is supposed to benefit digestion and boost gut microbiome as shared on the bottle. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I like this drug, there is a really good dosage of probiotic and 60 tablets are enough for several courses or for the whole family. Tablets are convenient to take and only once a day.

511b4b3e-9d8d-40c3-9110-d624b56faf37
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Bought for a friend. She had digestion problems and her doctor suggested this specific product. she saw some improvement but most probably she needed higher potency

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Its all about the combo you need for your digestion, capsule a bit large size, absorption is great probiotics I found best after meal that is where benefit is.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This is the best Probiotics that I ever took. It helps me with digestion issues for years. And I also offer it to all of my surroundings and it’s usually a success

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Really helps my daughter (7yo) and me to boost our gut health. Since my daughter started with these, she's less ill and overall healthier.