DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Wow! I love it

Solgar's Ashwagandha is best for relaxing, stress and better sleeping. Your life is going to change within a week if you mix Solgar's Ashwagandha and Rhodiola together. No more anxiety, say NO to stress. Get better sleeping, get sweet dreams. Its just amazing. The smell is great, easy to swallow. Recommeded !!!

282d4ed6-f8e2-4a20-b261-c11fb83bf454
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It had a great effect on my mood, my stress level reduced after about a month of taking it with ginseng root and rhodiola of the same brand, I can only recommand it for people going through a deep stress phase.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Ive tried it before... Solgar is always the best brand for me... Super quality and great price... Ashwaghanda belps to regulate the stress and hormones

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I find these help me relax at night and drift off to sleep much more easily. They definitely seem to be better quality than other ashwagandha tablets I’ve tried before. I wish they did a bigger size!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

the quality is good The ingredients are good too. The package is sealed. the benefits are large. the taste is also good. the improvement of the body is wonderful

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is a great product that has the much needed quality ingredients such as withanolides. I use it as a testosterone booster but also to help control anxiety response in the nervous system, essentially helping to lower my blood pressure.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

strong potency and good ingredients. the quality is high. It can help you to improve your mood and energy levels. If you del with stress this will make you feel better.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love ashwaganda. The product is very potent. It helps a lot with my overall health. Great quality product. So many benefits and no side effects for me. I can feel my immunity is boosted. Love the package.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is very good and it shows good results. Tre price is not very high and the delivery is fast. Thank you for the product. I will continue to buy again if consumed.