DK

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

B-Complex is extremely important for the functionality of the body. So I have been taking it for over 2 months and noticed wonderful changes in my energy level soaring making me way more active every day. Like this specific manufacturer, and additionally, this product is in a very convenient capsule form. Recommend it to all! :)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ever since I have started taking these, my energy levels have soared. Originally, I wanted them to help with my adult acne. While that did not happen, I have noticed that I have oodles of energy throughout the day. I have repurchased time and again, and will continue to do so.

About the result. My hair has really gotten better. That's noticeable. Previously, I was taking vitamins B from another manufacturer, I didn’t particularly notice the result, I believed that it was “somewhere inside”. Immediately, already in the middle of the course, a decrease in fragility and hair loss became noticeable. That is, the result was not "somewhere inside", but visually noticeable. In addition, by the end of the course, I noticed that I was less nervous, or rather, during this time I don’t remember being too nervous. Well, the hormonal shift returned to normal .

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The caps are easy to swallow and there is no after taste or upset stomach (even so would always recommend to take them after breakfast). If you see a slightly more yellow urine don't panic as it is normal (body eliminating excess vitamin). After starting to take this you will notice that your energy levels have increased your are more resistant to stress (more calmer overall) and on a longer period of time you will as well see that your hair and nails are stronger.

Matches description. Capsules easy to swallow - good size-b complex. Start to use, will write review after I will finish the course- if there will be any difference.

64a7ba02-4ba9-4da5-bbea-679018775424
f6c6aafb-fc80-4ab0-8186-184f6b359ff8
6f44ad54-872f-4b00-9c76-f386ba4d7225
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Solgar is one of my trusted brands when it comes to vitamins and minerals. I tried to take b complex since i have severe palpitation (shaky voice and shaky chest). After 3 weeks of taking this, my palpitation started to decrease. I take this together with magnesium and it really works for me.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I've been using this product for years to support my nervous system. (I don't eat mammals and birds). Though, I see from the renewed lable it is good for other essential functions. I am glad it also contains a decent amount folic acid and I do not have to buy it separately. Compared to Israeli market prices, this one on Iherb is significantly cheaper even with all the import costs and credit card commission. I calculated it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

As a vegetarian I am conscious that my B levels may not be as good as they could be. I also have some neuropathy from lumbar stenosis. The B vitamins are important for the health of the nervous system. This product provides an adequate dose of one capsule per day, the quality is high and it raises my energy levels and quiets the discomfort from my legs.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I like solgar supplements because they provide good quality products for vegetarians. Especially b complex which can be hard to find with vegetarian ingredients and with high amounts of b12 and folic acid. I take it to rise my blood hb level along side with iron and I feel that it helped. It could also reduce hair loss as it has good amount of biotin

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

B vitamins are necessary to help with Depression and the nervous system, among many other problems. Having these available in capsule form is what is important to me. They are absorbed into your system a lot quicker than in tablet form therefore the effect of the Multi B ingredients is fast acting and extremely beneficial. B Complex high potency in capsules are very hard to find. I was so pleased to find these and have never had any trouble with supplies. Thank you iHerb. Shipping is always fast.