DK

4.8
Based on 7,209 Ratings
6,116
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I use it before bed time . I had some problems with lower hemoglobin in blood. According to some doctors, B vitamins take part in creating hemoglobin during the night. Not sure is that true, but my hemoglobin improved under two months. Of course I used some other vitamins and minerals in combination.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I discovered this product years ago and wouldn't think of starting my day without it. I was feeling like I was dragging in energy. Once I started using this Balanced B-50, the dragging feeling was gone. I don't know why it works this way but it just makes me feel normally energetic. There are no caffeine like symptoms, no wired feeling. Somewhere it says it helps metabolize your food more efficiently. If you are male, you should ask your doctor about it before taking Vitamin B supplements. I don't know what the caution is but it's best to ask.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This has all the appropriate B vitamins made by a reputable company. B vitamins are super important for our nervous systems, for energy, for our brains just to name a few reasons to be supplementing. Its getting more difficult to get some of the Bs...especially B12 and this contains the RIGHT B12!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great quality ingredients and size, folic acid gives energy and niacin flush. Package was great. Effect still under trial Potency is great Great taste Great support for the nervous system Great add to accelerate metabolism Honestly a great product that u should try I really recommend it a try Perfect product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

repeat user especially for my wife,. shelove it and it works that really matters. furthermore, when it's natural and safe for kids. Ingredient are all natural. package is good. my wife benefit from it a lot. we saw a lot of improvement after taking this. taste wise love it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

it's my second time buying this product. this has a high level of various vitamin B. I noticed my nails becoming strong. The only thing is it's a small container compare to the only I bought first time. but still I recommend this product as I saw the efficiency.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I really love the product from Solgar because of the brand quality and suitable formula. B complex vitamins should contain the same amount of each B vitamin for optimal performance. I should 50 mg and take 2 times a day with meal. It gives me energy relieve stress reduces fatigue