DK

4.8
Based on 1,050 Ratings
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Very good quality

This is really good quality. I needed Essential Aminio's for muscle building since I am almost 70. I wish I had known about these the past 2 years while working on muscle building. I have not taken them long enough to see a benefit but I am sure I will see it speed up faster now that I found these.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Essential amino acids cannot be manufactured by the body and must be obtained through diet or supplementation. The quality of the product is amazing. The package and size is convenient. It provides more energy for me. This product promotes optimal absorption and assimilation.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Good quality amino acids. My wife had ovulation pain and period pain for decades. Taking this early in the morning on empty stomach with lukewarm water instantly helped! She does *not* have these pains at all. If ovulation pain peeks she takes two of these instead of one. Very highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is the only place I could find essential amino acids without the non-essential ones. I purchased it for aiding in bone and nail health. If my nails are a measure, they are much stronger. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Highly recommend. Solgar is a company that makes quality products, and these aminos never fail to give me a boost of energy. I don't take them all the time because I don't want my body to get used to them. But that's just me.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I take this because I have really bad digestion and I struggle to consume enough protein, I take it with my probaiotics it helps absorption and works as a prebiotic as well.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My paternal grandmother was a big proponent of vitamins and minerals. She absolutely taught me about this brand and who recommended it, from her AM radio shows , that she listened to on her old scratchy radio.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

as a vegan who’s just started to get into fitness, these are perfect! it’s so hard to find all the essential aminos in one place

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love Solgar brand! This complex it’s great for your immune system, it gives you more energy and keeps you calm!! Will order again!! Very recommended for purchasing!