DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Way less sore in the morning!!

I noticed a huge difference waking up with less joint stiffness and soreness. Cinnamon has so many different benefits and is extremely high in antioxidants. I really like the quality of this brand and will be switching permanently. You can actually smell the cinnamon in the bottle and it contains extract instead of only the powdered cinnamon.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I was having a problem with my A1C getting close to the diabetes are so i started taking these daily and my A1C backed down and stayed down.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Simply because it's Solgar. I trust and love the brand. I just hope they came a little cheaper. Love the amber bottle packaging too!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Quality is superb, doesn't have any unusual taste. Capsule size is on the small side. Truly helps with glucose control and the only one i've tried that is an extract and not just powdered cinnamon.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I take cinnamon to lower my blood sugar. The previous brand that I was taking did not do very much. Solgar produces very high quality supplements. Unfortunately, I have not done a blood test to check if it works better. It is also certified kosher.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

good for skin and blood vessels and control blood sugar.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
4,069

It is a very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. Well packaged. I will take more.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

very good combination I recommend it good quality product nice

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Top quality cinnamon in pure form. Easy and helpful to keep my sugar under control. I like Solgar. Recommended

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I bought it for my digestion and it helps quite a lot. I combine it with ginger capsules.