DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Nerve conduction studies over 20 yrs ago showed wrist nerve damage needing immediate surgery. I took high quality Grape Seed Extract & have never had the surgery and am ok. (this has been my experience/may not be for all). I value my health benefits at over 76 yrs old, while being conservative with adding supplements.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Can't vouch for if it works, but I like the fact that i's bottled in class instead of plastic. Seems to be quality, will keep buying

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I always come back to this brand of Grape Seed extract. Solgar is my so trusted brand over this years! I always sleep faster because of this. Really good for skin health and antioxidant protection.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Highly recommend Solgar grape seed extract to get quality antioxidants. The grape seed is non GMO free from all the stuff we don't need.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My mom claims the pain in her hand disappears after taking a pill. I personally do not feel a special benefit, but I will continue to take

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I’ve read about the benefits of opc’s and I trust this brand. I do feel better when I take these on a regular basis. I even give my dog a tiny bit in his food, I rotate different supplements for him and also give breaks so that I don’t overload his system. He’s a chihuahua with heart issues and I firmly believe that the right supplements are keeping him feeling good and with me longer.

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

These grape seed extract tablets have been a great addition to my antifungal protocol. I haven't had any negative reactions to them and the tablets have no smell or taste. Would recommend trying them!

796ed340-572f-4273-a2ce-421966202c63
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
4,415

great product. excellent brand. just what i needed. very happy with purchase.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Good product,i took it daily in mornings. Without taste or smell

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great price, fast delivery and affordable as always. I will keep on repurchasing this item in the future. Highly recommend.