DK

Based on 1,191 Ratings
1,007
TammyA
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Edited review. I am doing this on my first day of my monthly after weeks of taking this. At first I was taking it once a day with a meal but then I change the dosage to 3 a day, am,lunch time and dinner time. I did change my diet as well whilst taking it and did little work outs. It doesn’t really have a taste, it’s a capsule that isn’t too big. Good quality product, it’s helped me and I will give it a try again. This may become a permanent supplement to help me with my monthly.

0c0edce3-b5e7-46c4-9d35-0dacaced549d
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My gynecologist recommended this to me and It was extremely expensive in the place where I live, so ended ordering from here. It’s a great product for supporting women’s health and I recommended it to some of my friends too who ended up buying it too

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The herbal complex helps with my premenstrual syndrome and hormonal imbalance symptoms. I feel so much calmer and sleep better at night. I took it in the second half of day once per day.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Ingredients are useful. Package is perfect. Benefits are a lot. Size is medium. When you use it you feel it beter than other alternatives. Concern about this product is a few.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Wow, what an amazing herbal complex! I haven't finished my first bottle and already ordered two more. Helps with my perimenopausal symptoms. I feel so much calmer and sleep better at night. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Have been taking this for several months now, pausing for a month, and have definitely noticed a difference in my moods leading up to my monthlies.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

No side effects, but I don't feel any result after month. I am 34 years old. Maybe I should use it for few month to see the effect.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I seem to be more stable when I take this product! I don’t like to be without it. I love the list of natural ingredients, known to help menopausal women feel more normal! Would recommend!! Seems to be good quality and value for money, to me!