DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

yes, solgar nice company this selling all over the world maybe i think maybe buy this again if my doctor ask me if i take this he get percent of my buying maybe

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Love this product. Not the first time i order it. I trust Solgar for their quality. I see the results in my mood and my general well being. I have More energy

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It seems like it helped improve my hair and nail strength but I wouldn't recommend it for people who have acne-prone skin as the biotin made me break out (I usually have clear skin)

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Started taking B-complex for the past few years and it really has help me in my alertness and health daily. I don’t feel tired or fatigue after taking B every morning after breakfast and really is wonderful. It has help me in my work and quality life. B from Solgar is the best I have purchase from Iherb.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Good Quality product with good ingredient the pill size is small so if you have difficulty swallowing pills it’s good for you

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Supplement quality and composition improve considerable the health. The economy package and enough for a long time.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Happy with the quality and the efficiency. It boosted the immune system as well as the nervous system and gave energy.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Easy to swallow and does what it says, was easy on the stomach and did not cause constipation. Will buy again