DK

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have used different brands over the years, but have come back to Solgar as they never disappoint. The dosage is simple, the benefits outweigh others, no taste to speak of and the lack of over packaging makes these a favourite. I have recommended these far and wide and everyone who has purchased has been impressed!

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

My physician recommended melatonin to help initiate and promote sleep through the night (but did not provide instructions re: dose amount). I initially purchased a product at a big box store (10mg). The product helped sleep; but had a unpleasant hangover feeling and headache each day after taking. I am glad I found Solgar’s 3mg version. Sleep is effortless, no next day after effects, and the small tablets are easy to swallow. For me, 10mg was just too strong...3mg is perfect.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These I have not used as I am currently using another time release melatonin product. I was unsure what would work for me so I bought several different types of melatonin. These are good because they are tiny tablets, easy to swallow for people who have difficulty. Also they have less filler than a larger tablet.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This supplement is amazing for my daughter and getting to sleep quickly. She used to lie in bed for hours, but with these she is asleep in around 10 mins. If she has been in bed and can't get to sleep, she hops up to grab her Melatonin and she is asleep in minutes. I rave about these and am ordering more.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It's been 6 months since I had a sleep disorder. I often go to bed after 4 am, even to the point of not sleeping at all until the next day. Drinking this melatonin makes me sleep easily, 30 minutes from taking solgar melatonin I definitely sleep. Really helped me in fixing my sleep pattern

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Great product and less expensive than the pharmacy brand I was using. I think Solgar has good quality products. I have never had any reason to complain about solgar. This one is another good one. I use it to help me sleep and it does what it is supposed to do. Would recommend it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The quality of the product is good, the pills are small in size, and can be swallowed with skme water. My sleep is better with the melatonin. Highly recommended 👍🏽 😀

c44c4097-8922-4cd4-898f-d38860017a26
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I has everything used both this item as well as the 10 mg from the same company. Although 10 mg gives you a faster and deeper sleep, the jury is still not sure about a height dose of Melatonin effect on the brain so I personally would rather stay with a Lowe dose even if it takes me longer to go to sleep! Solgar as always makes excellent products and it’s my supplement company to go to