DK

1,120
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,669
AWESOME stuff

Wow, this stuff works like nothing else. I try really hard to get all my vitamins from whole foods and on top of that, supplement with stuff for an additional hair/skin/nail boost like biotin, collagen, hyaluronic acid, etc. This Solgar oceanic silica is the only thing that has made a significant difference for me. My nails grow really fast and strong after taking 2 capsules, 2x daily with meals for what seems like only a week, and somehow my nail beds look healthier too. I stopped for a while when I ran out to see how another hair/skin/nails supplement fared for me, and after coming back to this, have realized how effective and awesome it is. If you suffer from brittle hair, hair loss, skin issues, bone pain, or brittle nails, highly recommend you try this one! P.S. don’t forget to 💊thumbzzz upp☀️ if you find my review useful)

d04748ee-4b4f-4308-9045-d50f8ccb0516

Being in my mid thirties, my skin wasn't always looking bright, even though I eat fruits, veggies. After taking this, within a couple of days, the little acne I had started clearing up..! I looked "fresh", and people started complimenting me, saying I looked good! (they thought I started drinking lots of water LOL) I do have to say that this is no replacement for eating healthy. Make sure you're getting your fruits/veggies and protein. Also, try to take it with vitamin C and with a small snack, not a large meal - to increase absorption. Only then will it work to its fullest.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The product is very good for hair, helped to reduce hair loss and make the hair look thicker. Took it one tile per day in the morning and after several weeks I saw already the result. Actually this silica is good in quality because it is from minerals and natural ingredients. Didn’t feel the taste didn’t have any bad symptoms . The supplement is very good!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Silica Solgar is the best element for your skeletal system, for blood vessels, for all your organs. It improves the condition of your body in a few weeks. Clarification in the head, reduction of pain in the back, in the heart - this is the result of using of Silica Solgar.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The quality of the product is great. I believe it helps with deficiencies and makes nails and hair stronger as silica is essential mineral for that. Easy to swallow, convenient size, no taste. I take these two once a day. The packaging is nice, such a solid bottle. I like that the ingredients for silica are the red algae and that it’s suitable for vegetarians.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I trust Solgar, so purchased this product. It's the first time and I understand the benefits take time to show. For now, I am taking it as directetd on the bottle to supplement the ingredient silica, which I understand is essential for bones and minerals. The capsules are standard size and leave no residual taste.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Solgar is a top brand with great quality products. The ingredient list is not full of unessecary ingredients and the size of the capsules are easy to swallow without any taste. I have the impression it helps me stopping my hairloss, so the is a real benefit. I take 2 capsules a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of my favorite silica supplements. High quality brand with good ingredients. Good size of capsules that are easy to swollow. I can feel the benefits in my skin after taking silica supplement a longer time since it is a main component in collagen production, but for me it also feels like it makes a different for my gut health an helps keeping my sensitive stomach healthy. Really recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My neuro-training kinesiologist wanted me to take this, it kept coming up in muscle testing so I took it until the bottle was empty. I was taking other things wit it so hard to tell what did what, but I trust my kinesiologist abc my body to tell her what it needs.