DK

Based on 1,236 Ratings
1,063
LIAlleyCat
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Great for anyone, especially those with thyroid disorders

I started taking this because our soils are pretty depleted of selenium so most people are deficient and because it's beneficial for those with thyroid disorders. I'm happy with the product and feel that it's helping me feel more normal. It does stink but thankfully is easy to swallow and doesn't take bad.

I take this after them hot nights when I unload and it usually replenish my fellas for the battle next day. I’m a fanboy of solgar (been on this brand for years) so you can be assured of quality although it probably costs more. But you know what they say “pay peanuts, get monkeys”. I hope this review provides some humor as much as utility. All the best and much love.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
1,216

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2,305

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love the reliable quality of Solgar and take quite a few supplements of this branch. I think in this poisonous times Selenium is a MUST to remove our body of toxins. With 200 Mcg the doses is good. Use it now for some time in combination with other supplements and I recommend it.

EmaAvdispahic
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This solgar selenium is good quality supplement. Main ingredient is se selenomethionine. this is big package of 250 tablets. Benefits are huge, its good antioxidant,its support immune system health. I drink it for my thyroid problems. If you have some symptoms of thyroid problem you should see do you have selenium deficiency and start to drink this suplements.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s a good price and the quantity. It needs for the woman health. It’s support our thyroid gland. So who don’t want to have the problems with memory, blood pressure, nervous so need to use it in min doze about 100.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Using this form of selenium for autoimune thyroid disease for 3 years now. It significantly reduces thyroid antibodies and improves overall well being. Truly excellent!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Thank you this is just what I needed thank you for making it available through your company and having good customer service. It was affordable and had a rapid delivery time thank you again

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My selenium was low in my hair minerals test so I started taking this. Selenium is good for the immune system plus it escorts mercury out of the body.