DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Good ingredients. I use them daily and after one week of usage, I see the effect (better skin). It was packed in bubble wrap and came not damaged. It does have a specific taste (as all Solgar vitamins), but you are supposed to take them with a lot of water, so it does not matter.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My doctor suggested this multi vitamin because it contains no minerals (auto immune disease of the liver) Couldn’t find it in local stores. Ordered it from iherb, arrived quickly and I’m a customer.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love the SOLGAR brand because it delivers high quality products with affordable prices. What i liked about this particular product is the right combination of many types of vitamins also the correct dosage needed for them. I usually struggle finding a good multivitamin simply because, some either have bad combinations, or not the correct dosage needed for each vitamin. It comes in a capsule form which is easy to swallow and it should be taken with food or a spoon of oil for better absorption since some of the vitamins are fat soluble.

8e9a6616-ec62-461f-9a56-90cf965f5c57
abf6da04-b1de-4d4b-853d-0b90aa191d17
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is the only vitamin product I've used for the last 15 years.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

It is a product that can be completely trusted and eaten among multivitamins. Solga always gives satisfaction.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Everything ok, arrived quickly to Croatia. Much better price than in our farmacies

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This product is really satisfying. The delivery is fast and the product is in excellent condition. I'm very satisfied!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good that its only once daily. Boosters energy . All vitamins are included alond with minerals

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.