DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using Activated Quercetin for a while now and I recommend this brand. It is a quality product, the size is great and it contains bromelain which is great for anti inflammatory properties. I notice a difference when I don't take it. I love that it is activated.

This stuff is fantastic!! I've had cholinergic urticaria for a long time and have tried everything. It takes less than 15 minutes for this product to start working. I can now work out and do other things without having to worry about the dreadful itching that occurs every 15 minutes when I become too hot.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is one of your best quality quercetin products on Iherb, it contains the bromelain component which helps zinc more effectively enter the cells and helps inhibit the replication of sarscov2. Ingredients are clean, and good value price wise for size and quality. Package always arrives in less than time frame allocated. Can't recommend enough

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Excellent quercetin supplement, high quality ingredients, reliable brand. It also has vitamin C, bromelain and a little magnesium. Great for immunity, I use it everyday. Package with 100 caps, the caps are yellow, no taste. I’d buy it again! Fast shipping. Iherb is my favore supplement store. Oh and the bromelain also helps digestion.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I bought this along with Rutin initially to help with aching legs and it works. It also works for clearing stuffy noses. My sinuses take 6-8 weeks to clear after having a virus and it works great with that too! It opens and relaxes little blood vessels so you can breathe easier.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

A good combination of ingredients. I have found this to be a quality Quercetin product, that comes in a good quantity sized bottle. The capsule is a easy to take size and the dosage of each capsule allows you to adjust the strength taken to best suit your purpose for taking it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I've developed ashtma last January 2022 after getting covid double vaccinated last December 2021 (got really really sick after 2nd shot) breathing was hard in some days and exercising to get back on track wasn't easy with the breathing issues. After taking Quercetin + NCA for 2 weeks I've noticed I haven't used the inhaler given to me by doctor, I am not losing my breath often and don't get easily tired climbing stairs. There is also extra energy found in me and I've noticed my nose doesn't get irritated by pollutants to start the asthma episodes. It's been great help to manage my breathing problem. I followed the recommended usage at the back. Great product, I'll definitely order again.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I take this product to assist with my insulin resistance and it has anti-inflammatory action and protects the Pancreas and Liver. It's a great product to take during flu season as it's known to offer protection from infection or reduction in symptoms if you do get ill, as it's immuno-protective.