DK

4.8
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
1,049

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I take quercetin to boost my immune system. It helps me get through allergy season with little to no sinus inflammation or respiratory problems. This product has quality ingredients that benefit overall wellness due to its antioxidant activity. It is an essential part of my daily routine. The tablets are a bit large, so if you have trouble swallowing I could see it being an issue.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The supplement make a good job to have healthy gut. Repairing the organ and increasing the absorption of micro nutrients. This organ is responsible to 80% of the immunity system.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I feel more healthy after continuously consuming for the 3 bottles and now this is my sixth bottle of purchase. Improved sleep quality that makes me more energetic than before. Hope to get better price for my long term loyalty to the product

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

We are having with my husband for precaution of not getting the virus this winter as we have decided not to get vaccinated. We are not avoiding communication with people without mask and so far we are ok!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great value for money quercetin in good size and potency. Hard to find good quality immunity supplements in one place. iHerb makes ordering so convenient.

Jaycee24
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

These quercetin tablets have been great for helping relieve my seasonal allergies. I wouldn't say that they have fixed it but have really helped relieve the sneezing and itchy eyes/nose.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Fabulous for managing all allergic reactions! If you have allergies & take 1 on an empty stomach with a full glass of water 3 x a day for 3 days, you'll experience total relief! After that, I still take one each morning to help manage any overreaction in histamine response or inflammation. Then, if I experience an allergic reaction or season allergies, I take 3x day that day and am fine the next day and back to my usual 1 a day :-) It is really impressively effective! Many people I've recommended it to have experienced fast relief from life-long allergy issues that multiple experiments with various drugs hadn't solved. Hope it works for you as well as it has for us!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is my first time taking quercetin. I have been taking it for nearly 2 weeks now and already i have noticed a pretty big reduction in my allergy symptoms. It is good quality obviously because it is working! It is worth spending the $$ to get the good results. Iherb had a very good price, if i bought theses from anywhere else they would have cost alot more. I find them very alkalising which is great aswell.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I've been using quercetin for lowering my pollinosis symptoms. This one is the second I've tried so far. It works as expected: less irritation from blooming plants, less sensitivity to house dust. Great dosage for that price. The only thing I find disappointing is the size of the tablets which are pretty challenging to swallow. Won't recommend to elder people. Will definitely buy it again.