DK

1,542
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
34,103
Прекрасно!

Size, price is good. Efficiency will see after using some time. Shipping service was excellent. Really works - I see it from by blood analysis (after using 3 weeks).h

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

No allergies, no constipation ( u might know that it is VERY common side effect from iron pills) or any belly discomfort ! IMPORTANT! Don't use with any other iron and/or B-vit supplements unless u were prescribed to do so. Do not Chew it. 🙃🥴 will not really harm u but will minimise effect and give u funny taste for hours %) Do not take with coffee or tea! Atleast two hours gab between them! Good to take with juice ( orange or Apple) but not necessary

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It seems to be a high quality iron. Iron is very important in maintaining many body functions, including the production of hemoglobin, the molecule in your blood that carries oxygen. Iron is also necessary to maintain healthy cells, skin, hair, and nails. This product hopefully helps with increasing iron in blood.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product because my body actually absorbs this form of iron and it's not constipating like other forms. I definitely feel it is helping to keep my ferritin levels normal. I suffer from chronic anaemia due to leaky GIT blood vessels and this product reduces my need for iron infusions.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A nice iron complex with a good composition - contains not just iron but also vitamin C (with is important for iron absorption), b12 and folic acid - which is exactly what I need according to my blood tests. It doesn't cause my any stomach issues, it's reasonable priced, and it isn't too large like some other supplements. The only downside is it has quite a prominent unpleasant taste - but it's not too bad, and it's gone when you swallow it anyway.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have to say this supplement works, the quality is really good, and I can definitely feel it helping with my deficiency symptoms (if I don't take them for a couple of weeks I start feeling extremely tired). however the #1 drawback and the reason I probably won't be getting this again is the TASTE is really awful, a very strong metallic aftertaste that stays in my mouth.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Very drinkable in size No side effects, safe to drink Very good quality I will be a repeat purchaser in the future. Rarely out of stock, but if I request notification, I can purchase at the appropriate time.