DK

4.6
Based on 1,587 Ratings
1,214
Posted on May 23, 2022

I bought this supplement for my mother and she was having rheumatoid arthritis. The main ingredient composed of boswellia extract which is anti inflammatory. My mother saw an improvement on her feet inflammation and my mom say the benefit of this supplement is she felt a relief from the pain on her feet. The quality is quite good for this price. My mom age is 73 years old. The pill size is not that big which is easy for swallowing and it does not have bad aftertaste. The package is a sturdy bottle.

I have been using this for years to alleviate inflammation. I was getting arthritis, and I was advised by my naturopathic doctor to stop eating certain inflammatory foods and to start taking boswellia. I have been very pleased with this product because my arthritis reversed, and I think it was in large part due to the quality and ingredients in this helped a lot. I am still taking it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Was reading that this product is used as a natural pain killer and in case of problems with joints. Didn’t believe much but bought just in case. When time came to solve out the problem with my terrible headache I decided to give this product a chance and I was very much impressed how it did it’s job! Not each time when I have an ache I’m using this product! No more panadol or other artificial medicines from the pharmacies!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought Boswellia after a friend recommended it. I didn't expect much, but the size of the pill is not too big and it is easy to swallow. The package is also large, so it is easy for parents to read. It doesn't have much effect yet, but I'm going to keep using it.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This company is the best, i love so many of their supplements. I take this for my stomach and as an antioxidant. Boswelia is known for so many benefits. I read a lot before taking it, and this is the second time i purchase it

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought this for my mom. She have rheumatoid arthritis. She said she feel better after taking this supplement. Everyday she take 2 tablet. My mom age is 72 years old.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

My joint pain was significantly reduced after using this for a few days. High-quality ingredients at a reasonable price. I would recommend taking it with food for those with sensitive stomachs.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

It was a first time purchase from this brand, honestly wasn’t a huge fan. Usually get other boswellia in gel capsules, but tried this one because of the price and reviews since the other one was sold out. I didn’t notice any effect on my physical state at all, but maybe it’s very individual. Product came well packaged, all good with that.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This ancient ayurvedic herb solved my arthritis in the knees. Excellent pure ingredient. I take it daily as it helps my overall well being as well. Strongly recommended

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have been using this product for years for arthritis. It eliminates or at the very least reduces the pain in my fingers and knees. It has been a big help with keeping me active and improves my quality of life.