DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Game changer 🙏

I have the worst flushes, around a dozen a day and saw the reviews for this product so jumped at the chance to try them out,& i am SO glad I did. My flushes are now slim to non and no where near as bad when I do have them! I cannot recommend these enough, to anyone suffering like I was I’d say go for it 👌🏼

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Oh my goodness this is a miracle of a vitamin I used to sweat so much always embarassed cause of my sweat and I made sure no one got close to me cause I know the I would feel a hot flash coming on. This vitamin has controlled them BIG time. Thank you

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great Product and has been a life saver! The very first week I took them I could tell a difference. It took about 3-4 weeks before they were gone pretty much 99% of the time. I take them religiously though and can tell if I miss a few days.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My mom is currently going through her menopause. For the hot flashes, it stopped completely! As for her mood, she did not have any mood swings to start with however, she noticed that she’s less stressed about things and less anger as well. Her sleeping schedule is terrific! She stopped waking up in the middle of the night. But she noticed her weight gaining a little bit. (she’s not sure if it’s from the pills or not)

Posted on May 23, 2022

I am currently unable to take hrt as my uk dr got my dosage and type of hormone patch completely wrong..the stuff she prescribed was meant for post hysterectomy patients. As a result of this i developed a huge ovarian cyst and my hair starting falling out as well as a host of other issues. The misinformation about the menopause is criminal, so i thought that I'd just have to live with the lack of energy, horrendous hot flushes (my dr says i am a "super flasher" as i was having one every 20 to 35 minutes) mood swings depression etc. I bought this out of desperation and i wish i would have known about this earlier. I took 3 tablets at 2pm this afternoon and ten hours later I've not had one hot flash. I cried i was so happy..for those going through this awful time advocate for yourself and reach out to others going through the same thing as the medical profession is horribly misinformed about the menopause. If another dr tells me "its nature and it will eventually pass" i'll go nuts, but thank god for these tablets..thank you for making my life immensely better

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

All I can say is WOW! Life changing honestly! Within just a few days went from 30-40 extreme hot flashes a day to 3 or 4 very mild ones! Better results than I even hoped for!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great quality product really helped with hot flushes. Have to take correct dosage for about 3 weeks before really works. Helps considerably really beneficial if experiencing big ones.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent dietary supplement. It does not have a sharp smell and taste. But the most important thing is that it really works. Reduces the amount of hot flashes, good mood is maintained.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I’ve only been taking these tablets for over a week and I can already feel the benefit, my flushes have decreased immensely, I will order again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It takes a while for the product to build up in your system but they have helped reduce the intensity and frequency of my hot flashes.